- 2 cups almond flour (7.5 ounces) whole blanched almonds finely ground in a food processor
- ⅓ cup (1.8 ounces) all-purpose gluten free flour mix
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup raspberry jam (or other fruit preserve) for topping
- Confectioner’s sugar, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the beaten eggs, melted butter, milk, and stir well with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to combine.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- As soon as the cupcakes come out of the oven, press down on the center of each with the back of a tablespoon, to create a shallow indentation. Fill each indentation with about 2 teaspoons of jam, then transfer the cupcakes to a cooling rack to cool completely. Once cool, dust the edges with confectioner’s sugar.