15 Best Sunscreens for Your Face, According to Thousands of Customers
Like it or not, applying sunscreen on your face should be a part of your daily beauty routine. Not only can using these powerful SPF creams decrease your chance of developing skin cancer by 50 percent, but they can also help prevent unwanted sun damage and signs of premature aging.
While you may think that every facial sunscreen does the same thing, think again. Some are specially made to work on acne-prone skin, while others feature ingredients that hydrate skin and diminish the appearance of pores.
If you're not wearing sunscreen daily because you don't want your face to feel sticky or greasy like a day at the beach, we've got you covered. We've read through hundreds of customer reviews to find the facial sunscreens that customers can't stop raving about. These top-rated formulas offer the daily sun protection your skin needs, but are still lightweight and sheer enough that they won't smudge or smear your makeup.
Combined, these best-selling products have thousands of glowing reviews, as well as near-perfect ratings. From the best mineral facial sunscreen to an option specially formulated for oily skin, keep reading to see the 15 facial sunscreens that customers reach for day after day.
These are the best sunscreens for your face:
- Best Overall: Elta MD Clear Facial Sunscreen
- Best Invisible Option: Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
- Best for Combination Skin: La Roche Posey Anthelios 60 Face Sunscreen
- Best Moisturizing Option: Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen
- Best for Oily Skin: Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free Broad Spectrum Face Sunscreen
- Best for Acne-Prone Skin: Neutrogena Clear Face Break-Out Free Sunscreen
- Best for Large Pores: Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen
- Best Sport Option: Coola Sport Face Sunscreen
- Best Powder Option: Brush on Block Mineral Facial Sunscreen Powder
- Best Spray Option: Sun Bum Baby Bum Sunscreen Spray
- Best Option to Use Under Makeup: CoTZ Face Natural Skin Tone Sunscreen
- Best Mineral Option: Clinique Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen
- Best Solid Option: CeraVe Sunscreen Stick
- Best Tinted Option: Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Sunscreen
- Best for Sensitive Skin: Eucerin Daily Protection Face Lotion