For the new season, try out a new shade.
When you’re investing time in a proper pedicure, complete with color, why not take a break from neutrals? Instead, celebrate sandal season with a more unexpected shade. Polish that contrasts with your skin really shows off your feet. Dark shades look great on fair skin, softer colors stand out on dark skin, and summer brights flatter every skin tone. Try one of these pretty options.
Shown alternating from left to right:
1. O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Elephantastic Pink, $8.50
To buy: opi.com for locations.
2. Dashing Diva Polish in Ruby’s Slippers, $8
To buy: dashingdiva.com.
3. Barielle Shades in Suntini, $8
To buy: barielle.com.
4. Revlon Color Beam Sheer Nail Enamel in Flash of Fuchsia, $5
To buy: At drugstores.
5. Nailtini Polish in Mango Rita, $12
To buy: nailtini.com.
6. China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Your Touch, $4
To buy: goddess-within.com.
7. Chanel Le Vernis in Orange Blossom, $20
To buy: chanel.com.
8. L’Oréal Paris Pro Manicure Polish in Stroke of Midnight, $5
To buy: lorealparis.com for locations.