The Best Anti-Aging Treatments
Best Anti-Aging Treatment for Oily Skin
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer With Dragon Blood’s Complex
Treat it like your magic potion. The main ingredient–dragon’s blood, a red resin that is extracted from a tree that grows only in the Amazon—is said to increase elasticity and improve your skin texture.
To buy: $75, peterthomasroth.com.
Best Anti-Aging Treatment for Dry Skin
- Chanel Sublimage
- It’s expensive, all right. But so is upgrading from coach to first class. The payoff? “My skin was noticeably more supple,” said one tester. “Such an indulgent treat before going to bed.”
To buy: $390, chanel.com.
Best Anti-Aging Treatment for Combination Skin
- Darphin Stimulskin Plus
- Dry and oily patches need equal attention. This cream contains retinol to exfoliate and even out the complexion, plus wheat proteins to soften the skin.
To buy: $242, darphin.com.
Best Anti-Aging Treatment for Normal Skin
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Serum
- The antioxidant idebenone protects skin from free radicals, which speed up cellular aging. "My fine lines really seemed to diminish," a tester said.
To buy: $159, elizabetharden.com.
Best Anti-Aging Treatment for Sensitive Skin
- MD Skincare Hydra-Pure Intense Moisture Cream
- Genistein, a component of soy, boosts hydration, while evening-primrose oil calms the skin. This cream is also free of synthetic fragrance.
- To buy: $125, mdskincare.com.