An Anti-Aging Cream for 50% Off—Plus, More of the Best Amazon Prime Day Skincare Deals
You might think of Amazon Prime Day as one of the best times to buy big-ticket items (like cordless vacuums, electronics, and space-saving furniture) at steep discounts. But there are actually tons of incredible deals on beauty products—especially anti-aging skincare—during the retailer's two-day sale event.
The best part is that you'll find both premium and drugstore skincare brands included in this year's sale, so there's something for every person (and budget) here. For example, you can snag high-end night creams, affordable wrinkle serums, and more. The products below contain plenty of stellar anti-aging ingredients, like vitamin C, retinol, and hyaluronic acid, so you can feel confident that you'll see results with continued use. One of the most impressive deals we found is on Perricone MD's Face Finishing and Firming Moisturizer, a hydrating rose-scented cream that is a whopping 50 percent off right now.
And if you're not an Amazon Prime member yet, you can still sign up for a free 30-day trial that gets you immediate access to all the perks, like free two-day shipping and exclusive members-only deals. After your trial ends, the membership costs $15 a month (and you can cancel at any point).
Here are the best anti-aging skincare deals to shop before Amazon Prime Day ends tomorrow.
Best Anti-Aging Cream and Moisturizer Deals
Hydrating creams and moisturizers are must-haves in any anti-aging skincare collection—especially for people with dry skin. You can save 20 percent on EltaMD's tinted moisturizer with SPF 44, which brings the price down to $31. The brand is known for its regular face sunscreens, but this tinted moisturizer is just as impressive. Its formula contains hyaluronic acid, which draws moisture to your skin and gives it a smooth, plump look.
Another standout deal is on this popular brightening cream from L'Oréal that contains three powerful anti-aging ingredients: retinol, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C. "I've been using Revitalift for about four years, and I get compliments all the time about my skin and how much younger I look," wrote one customer. The fragrance-free cream normally costs $33, but it's marked down to $20 with the clickable coupon for Prime Day.
- EltaMD UV Elements SPF 44 Tinted Moisturizer, $31 (was $39)
- StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream Plus, $67 (was $95)
- L'Oréal Paris Skincare Revitalift Triple Power Anti-Aging Fragrance-Free Face Moisturizer, $20 with coupon (was $33)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, $93 (was $132)
- Perricone MD High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer, $54 (was $108)
- StriVectin Advanced Retinol Moisturizer, $84 (was $119)
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Hyaluronic Acid Retinol Cream, $23 (was $26)
- Belif Peat Miracle Revital Cream, $47 (was $58)
Best Anti-Aging Serum and Oil Deals
Whether you're looking for a brightening serum to even your skin tone or face oil for extra hydration (which, BTW, can also benefit people with oily skin), there are so many options on sale. Vichy's popular vitamin C serum is a great choice for removing stubborn dark spots, and it's 30 percent off today. Another item that's worth checking out is RoC's Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Retinol Serum—a shopper favorite that is formulated to target deep-set wrinkles, fade dark spots, and more. And since it's 46 percent off for Prime Day with the clickable coupon, the powerful serum is practically a steal.
For something a bit more high-end, we also have our eyes on Sunday Riley's C.E.O. Glow—an antioxidant face oil with vitamin C, turmeric, and jojoba oil. "It gives skin the most subtle glow, and most of the time I wear it, I don't wear makeup. It's that good," wrote a customer who described it as "magical." The best part? The bottle usually goes for $40, but the price is down to $28 during the sale.
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Vitamin C & Turmeric Face Oil, $28 (was $40)
- Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Anti-Aging Serum With Hyaluronic Acid, $71 (was $121)
- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Intensive Hydrating Serum, $20 (was $28)
- RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Retinol Serum, $15 with coupon (was $28)
- L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Midnight Anti-Aging Face Serum, $29 (was $35)
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum, $20 (was $29)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir, $52 (was $82)
Best Anti-Aging Eye Cream Deals
If you have dark circles or wrinkles under your eyes, then it may be worth investing in a dedicated eye cream. There's this anti-aging eye cream from Fleur & Bee that's discounted to $18. The thick, creamy formula contains caffeine, vitamin E, squalane, and more to help reduce under-eye puffiness and wrinkles.
If you need something that works quickly, then you should check out StriVectin Tighten and Lift Hyperlift Eye Cream Instant Eye Fix, which is 25 percent off right now. The fast-acting product smooths and tightens the skin under your eyes super quickly, so you'll notice a difference almost immediately. The product is only a temporary solution, but the results are impressive enough to make it worth trying out anyway.
- Perricone MD High Potency Classics Firming Eye Lift Serum, $43 (was $72)
- Fleur & Bee Eyes Eyes Baby Anti-Aging Eye Cream, $18 (was $26)
- StriVectin Tighten and Lift Hyperlift Eye Cream Instant Eye Fix, $37 (was $49)
- Filorga Time-Filler Eyes Daily Anti-Aging Eye Cream, $41 (was $59)
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Eye Cream, $17 (was $24)
- Bliss Eye Do All Things Hydrating Eye Gel, $15 (was $22)
More of the Best Anti-Aging Skincare Deals
Face moisturizers, serums, and eye creams are probably the most popular types of skincare products—but there are others that have anti-aging benefits, too. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow-Revealing Liquid Peel is one that's great for people who need to add an exfoliating product to their skincare routine. It has a gel-like consistency that easily peels off and removes debris and dead skin from your face in the process. The peel usually costs $23, but you can snag a bottle for $19.
Then there's the Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads, an innovative product that exfoliates with salicylic and glycolic acid. The convenient peel pads are usually $48 for 60 single-use pads, but the jar is on sale for $33 right now.
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow-Revealing Liquid Peel, $19 (was $23)
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads, $34 (was $48)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, $17 (was $24)
- PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device, $60 (was $99)
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, $28 (was $39)
- Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel, $21 (was $30)