With quirky, unexpected details and notice-me styling, this group of the latest and greatest will keep your everyday look up-to-the-minute.
1. Lightweight and dramatic, the black ceramic bezel and band work with everything.
To buy: Coach stainless-steel watch, $498, macys.com for stores.
2. This rose gold–plated mesh band has as much attitude as a bold bangle.
To buy: Pandora watch, $295, pandora.net.
3. A bright ostrich wraparound strap lends whimsy to a serious face.
To buy: Sasha Rhett gold-plated watch,$269, sasharhett.com.
4. This double-dial pick manages to look delicate and authoritative.
To buy: Philip Stein gold-plated stainless-steel watch, $695, bloomingdales.com. Philip Stein wine lizard watch strap, $110, bloomingdales.com.
5. The ultimate dressy watch: The unfussy satin strap goes with tuxedo jackets or colorful gowns.
To buy: Boss Black watch, $195, hugoboss.com for stores.
6. The Parisian fashion house makes its mark with an H-shaped case.
To buy: Hermès watch of calfskin and gold-plated stainless steel, $2,450, hermes.com for stores.
7. A time machine with a cool, futuristic vibe, thanks to the black mirrored face.
To buy: Georg Jensen leather watch, $750, georgjensen.com.