6 Great Summer Beauty Products
For Spotless Skin
- The Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer stays put all day, thanks to a creamy, gel-based formula that doesn't cake up or wear off. It contains seaweed and light-reflecting pigments that soften the appearance of blemishes and brighten under-eye circles. Available in four shades.
- To buy: $40, chanel.com.
For Stunning Eyes
- Thicken lashes with Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Volumizing Lash Extension Mascara. Its wand has long, lengthening, and separating bristles on one side and short, lash-plumping bristles on the other. Wiggle it along the lash line, and then sweep it through for a beautiful, wide-eyed look. Available in four shades.
- To buy: $30, giorgioarmanibeauty.com.
For Melt-Proof Makeup
- The BECCA Mineral SPF Primer keeps your makeup in place regardless of heat or sweat, due to an oil-free, water-resistant formula that leaves skin matte and protected with SPF 30. It also contains antioxidants, including vitamins A, E, green tea, and Co Enzyme Q10.
- To buy: $42, dermstore.com.
For a Rosy Glow
Sweep Paula Dorf Perfect Color onto eyes, lips, or cheeks for a pretty touch of warmth. These twist-up sticks go on sheer and blend out to a natural-looking flush with just a hint of shimmer. Available in three shades.
To buy: $32, pauladorf.com.
For Smooth Skin
The Fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream uses sugar, shea butter, and oils―including jojoba seed, borage seed, and evening primrose―to keep skin soft and hydrated. With a light citrus scent, it quickly sinks into dry skin and soothes with passionflower.
To buy: $35, fresh.com.