How to Get $21 Worth of Beauty Products for Just $7
As if we don’t already love grazing through the Target beauty aisle enough, the retailer has given us the opportunity to do so from the comfort of our own home.
Each month Target releases a box filled with select cosmetics—for just $7. The boxes, called Target Beauty Boxes, were first introduced in May 2013 and offer shoppers the opportunity to try some of the retailer's most beloved products for a low cost, in the comfort of their own homes.
This month, the theme of the box, which includes products to nourish your skin and speed up your daily regimen, is “Hello Routine.” Target describes it as a way to get back on track after a carefree and sun-filled summer.
Here's a full look at what you'll find inside:
- A SpaLife Nourishing Facial Mask, which increases the production of collagen and brightens the face with natural fruit extract.
- An Herbal Essence Argan Oil Shampoo (1.4 ounces), a color-safe formula that uses argan oil, aloe, and sea kelp to bring hair back to life in just 21 days.
- Up & Up Facial Wipes (25 count), which remove oil and makeup and contain vitamin E, aloe, chamomile, green tea leaf, and cucumber.
- A Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strip to get rid of clogged pores and blackheads.
- A Garnier Clearly Brighter Daily Scrub (1 ounce), an effective, but gentle daily exfoliating cleanser that also works to brighten skin.
- A Dove Clear Finish Spray Deodorant (3.8 ounces), which goes on clear and is alcohol-free to reduce irritation.
The box, valued at $21, is available for purchase now for just $7. And because the Target Beauty Boxes tend to sell out quickly, ordering now will help ensure you get your hands on one. Get yours at Target.com/BeautyBox, then, once you've sampled the goods, return to the site to pick up full-size versions of your favorites.