Macy’s Just Launched 10 Days of Insane Beauty Deals You Seriously Don’t Want to Miss
Today marks the first day of epic deals on anti-aging products and more.
As you gear up for those major summer sales we know and love, including Amazon Prime Day and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, there’s one sale happening right now that you definitely don’t want to miss—especially if you’re a beauty fanatic who can't get enough anti-aging products. So set your alarm and grab your wallet because Macy’s 10 Days of Glam sale is finally here!
We’re especially excited about this sale because unlike other beauty retailers, Macy’s doesn’t tend to offer as many major beauty-focused deals like Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale and Dermstore’s huge Anniversary Sale. The deals will only be available for 24 hours each day, so you’ll definitely want to move quickly if you see something you love. Although you’ll have to patiently wait to score these deals until they go live, Macy’s released a list of every product you’ll be able to shop for 50 percent off, including some pricier, cult-favorite beauty products like Mario Badescu’s vitamin C serum and IT Cosmetics’ Confidence In An Eye Cream.
Every day from now until Thursday, June 20, you’ll be able to shop two new, 50 percent-off deals, so be sure to bookmark this page for a recap of what to expect. And if you plan to take advantage of these insane deals each day like us (no judgement, here!), you can receive free shipping on each purchase with promo code GLAM10. Without further ado, if it’s time to restock your moisturizer or eye shadow palette, these deals on iconic beauty brands like Tarte, MAC, and Urban Decay won’t be around for long—so act fast!
Check out the full list of the 10 Days of Glam products below and happy shopping!
Tuesday, June 11
- Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer: $19.50 (was $39)
- bareMinerals bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer: $11 (was $22)
Thursday, June 13
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In An Eye Cream: $19 (was $38)
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Box O' Powder Bronzer: $15 (was $30)
Friday, June 14
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel: $12 (was $24)
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara: $12.50 (was $25)
Saturday, June 15
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+: $14 (was $28)
- Anastasia Beverly HillsSultry Eye Shadow Palette: $22.50 (was $45)
Thursday, June 20
- Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Eyeshadow Palette: $14.50 (was $29)
- Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray: $16 (was $32)