It's not as hard as it looks.
This article originally appeared on MIMI.
One look at a fishtail braid and your might be thinking, no way. Nuh-uh. There's just no chance anyone can make that simple. Yes, it's a hairdo that looks like it could double as a dangerous booby trap, but it actually is simpler than you think. Ammon Carver of Ammon Carver L'ANZA Healing Haircare Studio showed us just how easy it can be with these simple steps. Check it out!
1. Separate hair into two equal sections.
2. Pull a skinny strand of hair from the outside of the left section.
3. Cross the strand over and merge it with the hair in the right section.
4. Now take a skinny strand of hair from the outside of the right section.
5. Cross it over and add it to the left section.
6. Repeat until fishtail is complete.