3 Fresh Ways to Wear a Leather Jacket for Fall
That staple in your closet is more versatile than you think—here’s how to style a leather jacket for any occasion.
Transition your favorite floral dress from spring to fall with a camel suede belt, matching bag, and moto jacket. Metallic details add polish.
- To buy: Zip Leather Jacket (similar), $500; karllagerfeldparis.com.
- Ikat Paintbrush Silk Jacquard Dress, $595; rebeccataylor.com.
- Lizzie Fortunato Louise Belt, $200; shopbop.com.
- Mini Fiona Hoops, $75; mignonnegavigan.com.
- Refined Suede Bag, $119; talbots.com.
- High Suzanne Heels, $210; sezane.com (coming soon).
A white top and black leather jacket bring balance and sophistication to statement-making patterned jeans.
Mixing colors makes doubling up on leather feel modern. Wear the jacket with a menswear-inspired midi skirt and tall croc-embossed boots for a rich, textured look.