Who knew there were some great deals to be found in the middle of summer? Now is the time to test your online shopping skills—Amazon.com is rolling it out its annual Prime Day beginning at midnight PST on July 12. Throughout the day, Prime members will have access to exclusive deals and discounts in nearly every department on the site. Last year, the online retailer created the shopping event to celebrate its 20th anniversary, and it was so popular that they've decided to do it again.
Take a look at some of the deals below and see more at Amazon.com:
- Save 35% with Prime Pantry, Amazon’s store where Prime members can shop for groceries and household products.
- 44% off select Polaroid ZIP mobile printers
- 50% off on select toys and games
- 30% off clothes, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more.
- Up to 50% select luxury beauty products
- 50% off select videos
- Save $30 and Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite, $50 on Kindle Voyage, and 33% off Fire tablets
- Save $50 on Amazon Echo and $30 on Amazon Tap
If you’re not a Prime member, don't worry, there’s still time to access these deals. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/primeday to receive free two-day shipping and unlimited access to stream movies and TV shows.