All the Best Clothing and Shoe Deals to Shop During Nordstrom’s Huge Winter Sale
This might be the best sale of the season.
Even though there’s not much time left to flaunt your favorite winter outfits this year, now is the best time to stock up on cold-weather basics that you can wear in both the coming weeks and in chilly seasons ahead. That’s because Nordstrom’s Winter Sale is here, where you can save up to 40 percent on big brands like Ugg, Zella, Nike, and more.
During the site-wide sale, which is on through February 23, you’re guaranteed to find some of Nordstrom’s top-rated wardrobe staples—like these customer-favorite joggers and these waterproof boots—at prices that almost sound too good to be true.
Out of thousands of items available on sale, we’ve found the best clothing and shoe styles you should be shopping now and listed them below. This might be the Presidents Day weekend sale we’ve seen yet, so now’s the time to start adding to your cart. But hurry, because some items are already selling out fast!
- Barbour Lonnen Herringbone Channel Quilted Hooded Coat: $280 (was $400)
- Zella Weekend Jogger Pants: $35 (was 59)
- Chantelle Intimates Unlined Plunge Underwire Bra: $43 (was $74)
- Madewell 9-Inch Button Ankle Skinny Jeans: $81 (was $135)
- Caslon Chunky Cable Knit Turtleneck Sweater: $48 (was $79)
- Nordstrom Lingerie Classic Cotton Pajamas: $42 (was $69)
- Blondo Nada Waterproof Knee High Boot: $100 (was $220)
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe: $80 (was $120)
- Ugg Classic Mini Fluff Genuine Shearling Bootie: $90 (was $150)
- Steve Madden Rookie Bootie: $61 (was $102)
- Caslon Rainey Knit Sneaker: $51 (was $85)
- Vince Camuto Gigietta Bootie: $100 (was $150)