The 10 Best Cooling Pajamas for a Sweat-Free Night
Yes, cooling pajamas exist, and if you frequently wake up coated in a layer of sweat, it might be time to try out a pair. While they look like other stylish and comfy PJ sets, what sets them apart from the rest is their fabric. Made of materials like cotton, bamboo, silk, and linen, cooling pajamas feel breathable and soft to promote a good, sweat-free night of sleep. Some are even treated with sweat-wicking technology or are made from a brand's signature cooling fabric.
If you're wondering where to find the best cooling pajamas, there are quite a few brands to choose from. Some are available to shop at larger retailers like Amazon and Nordstrom, while others come from sleepwear brands, including Lunya and Soma. More still are from general clothing labels like Cuyana, Quince, and Summersalt.
- Best Rated: Latuza Short Sleeve Pajama Set
- Best Long-Sleeved Set: Soma Cool Nights Long Sleeve Pajama Set
- Best Sweat-Wicking: Summersalt The All Day & Night Shorts Set
- Best Classic: Eberjey Gisele Short PJ Set
- Best Silk: Quince Washable Silk Pajamas
- Best Knit: Richer Poorer Night Knit Sleep Tank and Shorts
- Best T-Shirt: Lunya Cool Every Body Tee
- Best Quality: Cuyana Pima Cami and Shorts
- Best Linen: Noble Mount Linen Pajama Set
- Biggest Splurge: La Perla Silk Short Pajamas
Depending on your budget and taste, you can choose from multiple styles, from oversized T-shirts made of antimicrobial cotton to matching silk sets. There are also cooling pajama pants and long-sleeve tops that are surprisingly breathable if you prefer to cover up. And while some come in complete sets, others are separates that you can mix and match.
We loved the Latuza Short Sleeve Pajama Set thanks to its breathable viscose material and comfortable design.
Ahead, discover 10 of the best cooling pajamas you can order online today. Your best night's sleep is waiting.