Hurry, Only Hours Remain to Save Nearly 60% on Amazon's Best-Selling Fragrances
Due to ongoing concerns regarding supply chain issues, the holiday shopping season has started a bit earlier this year. Shopping celebrations like Black Friday and Cyber Monday are often heralded as the starting point of great deals, but retailers like Amazon are already offering major savings on popular gift items. If you're shopping for a loved one who is particularly fond of fragrances, you'll want to pay particular attention to this weekend's Amazon sale.
Through October 25, you can save up to 60 percent on some of Amazon's most popular fragrance options. Choose from deals on designer brands like Vera Wang and Juicy Couture, as well as true fragrance classics including Curve for Men and Red Door by Elizabeth Arden. There's a scent suitable for every name on your shopping list, and with deals this good, you could definitely make the case for gifting yourself a new fragrance too.
Best Fragrance Deals on Amazon
- Azzaro Wanted, $67 (was $96); amazon.com
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Afloat, $16 (was $72); amazon.com
- Vera Wang Eau du Parfum, $22 (was $85); amazon.com
- Paul Sebastian By Paul Sebastian, $17 (was $45); amazon.com
- Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Eau De Toilette Spray, $11 (was $15); amazon.com
- English Laundry Cambridge Knight Set, $60 (was $90); amazon.com
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold, $68 (was $98); amazon.com
- Curve for Men, $23 (was $65); amazon.com
- Fila Fragrance for the Active Man, $13 (was $30); amazon.com
Some of Amazon's best-selling fragrances are included in the sale, like Azzaro's Wanted by Night cologne, and a gift set featuring three items scented with English Laundry's popular Cambridge Knight cologne. Shoppers particularly love Azzaro's Night, calling the cologne, which features notes of cinnamon, tobacco, and red cedar wood, an "enjoyable" winter-approved scent. One reviewer confirmed that the fragrance was a hit. "This thing smells really good," they wrote. "You will definitely [receive] compliments."
Amazon reviewers are especially fond of Princess, a scent with top notes of apple, waterlily, and apricot. It's earned more than 24,000 five-star ratings from shoppers, including one who wrote, "This perfume smells amazing. It is sweet and powdery, and the scent lasts for a long time."
To buy: $67 (was $96); amazon.com
To buy: $16 (was $72); amazon.com
To buy: $22 (was $85); amazon.com
To buy: $69 (was $98); amazon.com
To buy: $23 (was $65); amazon.com