6 Last-Minute Vacation Strategies
Trust in TwitterWhile you’re catching up on what your college roommate ate for lunch, you can score great deals by following travel-related bloggers and companies that offer discounts via Twitter. Just know that most offers are available in limited quantities, so you’ll have to pounce if something strikes your fancy. A few standout tweeters:
- UnitedAirlines offers low fares (dubbed twares) to its followers.
- JetBlueCheeps tweets about cheap last-minute flights (cheeps) every Monday.
- Rickseaney, the CEO of farecompare.com, lets his followers in on air travel specials before they hit the big travel sites.
- Getatraveldeal features exclusive discounts found by blogger Sylvia of getatraveldeal.com.
- Quikbook reveals discount hotel rates.
“These days, plenty of engaged couples already have bedding, kitchen appliances, and other items you'd need to furnish a home and begin a life together. So, what's an engaged couple to do if they'd...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
The events in Gone Girl aren’t exactly how you’d want your fifth wed...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
They grunt, claw, and feel their body is covered with hair and their nails are e...
Easter is finally here, but it's not the only thing to celebrate! From new ...
from POPSUGAR Home
NEW YORK (AP) — Chobani plans to expand beyond its Greek yogurt cups this summer...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Once youve set up your business structure, built your brand and started... ...