6 Last-Minute Vacation Strategies
Trust in TwitterWhile you’re catching up on what your college roommate ate for lunch, you can score great deals by following travel-related bloggers and companies that offer discounts via Twitter. Just know that most offers are available in limited quantities, so you’ll have to pounce if something strikes your fancy. A few standout tweeters:
- UnitedAirlines offers low fares (dubbed twares) to its followers.
- JetBlueCheeps tweets about cheap last-minute flights (cheeps) every Monday.
- Rickseaney, the CEO of farecompare.com, lets his followers in on air travel specials before they hit the big travel sites.
- Getatraveldeal features exclusive discounts found by blogger Sylvia of getatraveldeal.com.
- Quikbook reveals discount hotel rates.
Most Popular Galleries
“Did you go a little overboard with the self-tanner? Or maybe you’re scared to try it because you think you’ll end up looking like an Oompa Loompa like the illustration above? Either way, have no...”
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.
[sponsored post] When I first moved in with my fiance, chores were a pretty frau...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
A mysterious respiratory illness has left five people hospitalized and two dead...
Kelly Lanza of Studio DIY shares an easy tutorial on how to create your own flor...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
There are a lot of things a bride could keep to remember her wedding day: a dres...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
When a San Francisco couple was looking for a second home in Sonoma, California...