6 Last-Minute Vacation Strategies
Trust in TwitterWhile you’re catching up on what your college roommate ate for lunch, you can score great deals by following travel-related bloggers and companies that offer discounts via Twitter. Just know that most offers are available in limited quantities, so you’ll have to pounce if something strikes your fancy. A few standout tweeters:
- UnitedAirlines offers low fares (dubbed twares) to its followers.
- JetBlueCheeps tweets about cheap last-minute flights (cheeps) every Monday.
- Rickseaney, the CEO of farecompare.com, lets his followers in on air travel specials before they hit the big travel sites.
- Getatraveldeal features exclusive discounts found by blogger Sylvia of getatraveldeal.com.
- Quikbook reveals discount hotel rates.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
After complaining of various health problems, a Scottish woman was found to hav...
There's no doubt that BBQs are a Summer staple, but if you're over the...
from POPSUGAR Home
Few beverages hold as much mystique as tequila. The beloved Mexican pick-me-up c...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
“Our home is a personal extension of how we appreciate art,” says Jose Gomez. “...