How to Pack Anything
Smart strategies for stowing your belongings, from accessories to sleepwear.
Accessories (Earrings, Necklaces, Scarves)
- Keep necklaces protected and kink-free "by threading them through drinking straws, then putting the filled straws in toothbrush holders," says Anne McAlpin, author of Pack It Up.
- Store earrings in a day-of-the-week pill container, or cut out a small cardboard square and punch them through.
- Put all the jewelry you intend to wear with a certain outfit in a sandwich bag and pin it to one of the clothing items.
- Toss silk scarves near the top of your bag to prevent them from getting crushed.
- For narrow belts: Wind them into coils and place each one in a zipper-sealed bag. Put every bag in a shoe.
- For larger versions: Fit them around the edges of your bag. Their size and width make them less likely to snake about.
Next: Blouses, Shirts, Tees
“These days, plenty of engaged couples already have bedding, kitchen appliances, and other items you'd need to furnish a home and begin a life together. So, what's an engaged couple to do if they'd...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
They grunt, claw, and feel their body is covered with hair and their nails are e...
When you think of what you know about celebrities - their style, their personali...
from POPSUGAR Home
NEW YORK (AP) — Chobani plans to expand beyond its Greek yogurt cups this summer...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
After a short stint in Los Angeles, Brad and Flavia Naves were drawn to the fam...