How to Pack Anything
Smart strategies for stowing your belongings, from accessories to sleepwear.
Accessories (Earrings, Necklaces, Scarves)
- Keep necklaces protected and kink-free "by threading them through drinking straws, then putting the filled straws in toothbrush holders," says Anne McAlpin, author of Pack It Up.
- Store earrings in a day-of-the-week pill container, or cut out a small cardboard square and punch them through.
- Put all the jewelry you intend to wear with a certain outfit in a sandwich bag and pin it to one of the clothing items.
- Toss silk scarves near the top of your bag to prevent them from getting crushed.
- For narrow belts: Wind them into coils and place each one in a zipper-sealed bag. Put every bag in a shoe.
- For larger versions: Fit them around the edges of your bag. Their size and width make them less likely to snake about.
Next: Blouses, Shirts, Tees
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Drugs that have been investigated to increase so-called “good” chol...
While you might expect Vincent Kartheiser (aka Mad Men's Pete Campbell) to ...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
We're entering a selfie apocalypse. Help. Read more: Food N...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
There’s nothing wrong with a white ceiling. White works beautifully with most c...