- Click this link: Real Simple Anniversary Clock Screen Saver (Mac).
- Open a new Finder window and locate the file (RealSimpleAnniversaryClock.qtz) in your Downloads folder.
- Drag the file into your Library > Screen Savers folder.
- From the Apple menu, choose "System Preferences" and click the "Desktop & Screen Saver" button.
- Click the "Screen Saver" tab. In the left pane, find and select the RealSimpleAnniversaryClock in the "Other" folder.
- The screen saver is now selected. Click "test" to see what the screen saver will look like in use.
Note: you can choose how soon your screen saver will display after your computer is idle.
- Click this link: Real Simple Anniversary Clock Screen Saver (PC).
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Once the file has finished downloading, open the icon on your desktop. (Note: To open the file you will need WinZip, which should already be installed on your computer. If you don’t have it, download WinZip for free here.)
- Copy the contents of the zip file to your desktop; then open the .exe file on your desktop.
- The screen saver is now installed.
Note: To adjust the settings, open the Display settings control panel (Start Menu > Settings > Control Panel > Display); then select the Screen Saver tab.