RealSimple.com provides smart, realistic solutions to everyday challenges, combining the great service of Real Simple magazine with the fresh, interactive quality of the Web.
Here are a few of the things you can do:
- Find solutions quickly. With an enhanced search and browse, you can easily find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Learn how to do almost anything. Watch step-by-step instructions on how to braid hair, how to make a martini, how to chop parsley, and more.
- Keep track of your to-do's. Planning a party? Packing for a move? Use one of 100+ interactive checklists that will keep you on track.
- Get daily solutions via e-mail. Sign up for free newsletters and get tips and solutions sent straight to your in-box, from inspiring Daily Thoughts to quick and easy Daily Recipes.
- Follow blogs from editors and experts. RealSimple.com’s popular blogging network, “Simply Stated,” features daily tips and ideas on such topics as money, weddings, organizing, decorating, food, technology, and more.
RealSimple.com Editorial Staff
Editor Lori Leibovich
Executive Editor Laura Schocker
Deputy Editor, Food Sarah Karnasiewicz
Deputy Editor, Lifestyle Sarah Yang
Senior Editor Brigitt Earley
Managing Editor Brenda Dargan-Levy
Photo Editor Wendy Granger
Producer Antigoni Gouras Manzi
Associate Editor Samantha Zabell
Editorial Assistant Grace Elkus
RealSimple.com Editorial Policy
Our goal is to provide accurate, reliable, credible, engaging, and balanced information online for our consumers. Our editorial content is produced independently and without influence by any advertiser or commercial supporter. Online content is defined as text, articles, photos, graphics, audio, video, blogs, user-generated content (UGC), and links.
Real Simple Magazine
Real Simple launched in March 2000 and quickly became one of the industry’s biggest success stories. The magazine has struck a chord with busy women looking to make life easier, currently reaching 8.6 million readers per month.
Real Simple has expanded its brand promise, “life made easier,” to other platforms, including cookbooks; books; special issues; and products sold at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Real Simple is part of Time Inc., one of the largest content companies in the world and the largest publisher in the United States.