Showcasing good-to-know information with inspiring ideas, this is the go-to site for those who are looking to make life easier.
RealSimple.com provides smart, realistic solutions to everyday challenges, combining the great service of Real Simple magazine with the fresh, interactive quality of the Web.
Here are a few of the things you can do:
- Find solutions quickly. With an enhanced search and browse, you can easily find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Learn how to do almost anything. Watch step-by-step instructions on how to braid hair, how to make a martini, how to chop parsley, and more.
- Keep track of your to-do's. Planning a party? Packing for a move? Use one of 100+ interactive checklists that will keep you on track.
- Get daily solutions via e-mail. Sign up for free newsletters and get tips and solutions sent straight to your in-box, from inspiring Daily Thoughts to quick and easy Daily Recipes.
- Follow blogs from editors and experts. RealSimple.com’s popular blogging network, “Simply Stated,” features daily tips and ideas on such topics as money, weddings, organizing, decorating, food, technology, and more.
Managing Editor Kathleen Murray Harris
Deputy Editors Maura Fritz, Maggie Shi, Krissy Tiglias
Senior Product Manager Maura Charles
Production Manager Anastasia Signoretta
Associate Editor Brigitt Hauck
Producer Antigoni Gouras
Associate Producer Erin Henry
Social Media Rachel Stein
RealSimple.com Editorial Policy
Our goal is to provide accurate, reliable, credible, engaging, and balanced information online for our consumers. Our editorial
content is produced independently and without influence by any advertiser or commercial supporter. Online content is defined
as text, articles, photos, graphics, audio, video, blogs, user-generated content (UGC), and links.
Real Simple Magazine and More
Real Simple launched in March 2000 and quickly became one of the industry’s biggest success stories. The magazine has struck a chord
with busy women looking to make life easier, currently reaching 8.6 million readers per month.
Real Simple has expanded its brand promise, “life made easier,” to other platforms, including cookbooks; books; special issues; and products sold at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Real Simple is part of Time Inc., one of the largest content companies in the world and the largest publisher in the United States. Time Inc. is a Time Warner company.
Contact Real Simple