Spend Money to Save Money
Pay a little more up front, and it can add up to big savings in the long run.
- Get a vacuum sealer for wine and champagne and you'll never toss another half-empty bottle.
- Join a wholesale club like BJ's or Sam's Club.
- Buy everyday ingredients in smart, resealable packaging―like tomato paste or pesto in a tube. They cost a bit more, but there's no waste.
- Instead of buying expensive bags of prewashed greens, purchase a salad spinner and do it yourself for a fraction of the price.
- Break your $5-a-day coffee habit. Buy a good-quality espresso maker and get your caffeine rush at home for less.
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
If you’re a sucker for old-Hollywood glamour, art-deco accents and like to...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Health workers in West Africa are scrambling to contain a possible widening of ...
Motivate yourself with these easy yet highly effective tips - Smart Living Read ...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
We're entering a selfie apocalypse. Help. Read more: Weird ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
There’s nothing wrong with a white ceiling. White works beautifully with most c...