Spend Money to Save Money
Pay a little more up front, and it can add up to big savings in the long run.
- Get a vacuum sealer for wine and champagne and you'll never toss another half-empty bottle.
- Join a wholesale club like BJ's or Sam's Club.
- Buy everyday ingredients in smart, resealable packaging―like tomato paste or pesto in a tube. They cost a bit more, but there's no waste.
- Instead of buying expensive bags of prewashed greens, purchase a salad spinner and do it yourself for a fraction of the price.
- Break your $5-a-day coffee habit. Buy a good-quality espresso maker and get your caffeine rush at home for less.
“These days, plenty of engaged couples already have bedding, kitchen appliances, and other items you'd need to furnish a home and begin a life together. So, what's an engaged couple to do if they'd...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
They grunt, claw, and feel their body is covered with hair and their nails are e...
When you think of what you know about celebrities - their style, their personali...
from POPSUGAR Home
This week's worst-dressed list was filled with moments we'd like to fo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The countdown is on to Easter, and its time to lay down a strategy for the annu...