Spend Money to Save Money
Pay a little more up front, and it can add up to big savings in the long run.
- Get a vacuum sealer for wine and champagne and you'll never toss another half-empty bottle.
- Join a wholesale club like BJ's or Sam's Club.
- Buy everyday ingredients in smart, resealable packaging―like tomato paste or pesto in a tube. They cost a bit more, but there's no waste.
- Instead of buying expensive bags of prewashed greens, purchase a salad spinner and do it yourself for a fraction of the price.
- Break your $5-a-day coffee habit. Buy a good-quality espresso maker and get your caffeine rush at home for less.
“The coffee seems to be dripping in slow motion, the dog's walking around in circles without actually doing his business, the train can't come soon enough, and the elevator is taking forever! If this...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
Kate Middleton‘s immaculate outfits have been the highlight of her New Zea...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
For the first time, researchers have identified brown fat in a living human ...
Headboards can double as room anchors and style accessories for your bed, but th...
from POPSUGAR Home
Small talk before coffee? In other words, our worst nightmare. Re...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
As a child I loved to lie down on picnic blankets and watch the clouds roll by....