10 Ways to Spend Smarter
Use Online CouponsIf you must shop, shop smart. Bookmark these websites for the best deals:
- couponcabin.com, coupons.com, and coolsavings.com. Search for promotional codes from your -favorite retailers. You may get free shipping or be able to knock a few dollars off the total bill.
- cybermonday.com. This site features year-round deals from more than 500 retailers. Don’t miss the Deal of the Hour, which appears every 60 minutes on Monday.
- extrabux.com, ebates.com. If these sites list your desired merchant, you can receive rebates of up to 30 percent.
- freeshipping.org. See if you can get your item delivered for free at this site, which links shoppers to free-shipping deals offered by more than 700 online retailers.
- shoppingnotes.com. Register a product that you covet and get an e-mail when it’s on sale. swapagift.com Have an unused gift card? Sell or exchange it here.
Continue Giving to CharityVisit thehungersite.com and click (for free) the yellow donate button on the home page daily and you’ll ensure that 23 pounds of food a year is donated to the poor by the site’s sponsors.
Most Popular Galleries
“You've made your list and checked it twice, now you need to find a place to hide the presents! According to The National Retail Foundation, shoppers started buying gifts earlier than ever this year....”
When it comes to the do’s and don’ts, you’ve got lots of questions. Here, solutions for making the season merry and bright.
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A long-awaited study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sho...
We know, we know... the novelty of chalkboard paint as a cool DIY material is pr...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Gina OHara had a hard time describing her dream home to her builder. Shed been ...