10 Ways to Spend Smarter
Use Online CouponsIf you must shop, shop smart. Bookmark these websites for the best deals:
- couponcabin.com, coupons.com, and coolsavings.com. Search for promotional codes from your -favorite retailers. You may get free shipping or be able to knock a few dollars off the total bill.
- cybermonday.com. This site features year-round deals from more than 500 retailers. Don’t miss the Deal of the Hour, which appears every 60 minutes on Monday.
- extrabux.com, ebates.com. If these sites list your desired merchant, you can receive rebates of up to 30 percent.
- freeshipping.org. See if you can get your item delivered for free at this site, which links shoppers to free-shipping deals offered by more than 700 online retailers.
- shoppingnotes.com. Register a product that you covet and get an e-mail when it’s on sale. swapagift.com Have an unused gift card? Sell or exchange it here.
Continue Giving to CharityVisit thehungersite.com and click (for free) the yellow donate button on the home page daily and you’ll ensure that 23 pounds of food a year is donated to the poor by the site’s sponsors.
Most Popular Galleries
“You *know* you ought to take the stairs instead of the elevator and floss every night… and yet, sometimes not doing those good-for-you extra steps is all the more tempting. If you’re a parent and...”
Even though William Shakespeare would have turned 450 years old today, his plays...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Two recent deaths and increased emergency room visits in Colorado have highligh...
Our recipe for instant Spring can be pulled off in just a day - no time-consumin...
from POPSUGAR Home
For mornings when sitting down for breakfast is not an option, hot breakfast can...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
A lot has been written about the innovative spirit of San Francisco and its env...