10 Ways to Spend Smarter
Use Online CouponsIf you must shop, shop smart. Bookmark these websites for the best deals:
- couponcabin.com, coupons.com, and coolsavings.com. Search for promotional codes from your -favorite retailers. You may get free shipping or be able to knock a few dollars off the total bill.
- cybermonday.com. This site features year-round deals from more than 500 retailers. Don’t miss the Deal of the Hour, which appears every 60 minutes on Monday.
- extrabux.com, ebates.com. If these sites list your desired merchant, you can receive rebates of up to 30 percent.
- freeshipping.org. See if you can get your item delivered for free at this site, which links shoppers to free-shipping deals offered by more than 700 online retailers.
- shoppingnotes.com. Register a product that you covet and get an e-mail when it’s on sale. swapagift.com Have an unused gift card? Sell or exchange it here.
Continue Giving to CharityVisit thehungersite.com and click (for free) the yellow donate button on the home page daily and you’ll ensure that 23 pounds of food a year is donated to the poor by the site’s sponsors.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
For health care workers and researchers, wearing pressurized, full-body suits ar...
Even if you can't name a lot of iconic midcentury designs, chances are you ...
from POPSUGAR Home
RESPECT. Read more: Best Coffee , Coffee Addict , Cheap Coffee...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Passive design strategies are becoming widely accepted as a way to drasticall...