10 Ways to Spend Smarter
Use Online CouponsIf you must shop, shop smart. Bookmark these websites for the best deals:
- couponcabin.com, coupons.com, and coolsavings.com. Search for promotional codes from your -favorite retailers. You may get free shipping or be able to knock a few dollars off the total bill.
- cybermonday.com. This site features year-round deals from more than 500 retailers. Don’t miss the Deal of the Hour, which appears every 60 minutes on Monday.
- extrabux.com, ebates.com. If these sites list your desired merchant, you can receive rebates of up to 30 percent.
- freeshipping.org. See if you can get your item delivered for free at this site, which links shoppers to free-shipping deals offered by more than 700 online retailers.
- shoppingnotes.com. Register a product that you covet and get an e-mail when it’s on sale. swapagift.com Have an unused gift card? Sell or exchange it here.
Continue Giving to CharityVisit thehungersite.com and click (for free) the yellow donate button on the home page daily and you’ll ensure that 23 pounds of food a year is donated to the poor by the site’s sponsors.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
The field of medicine has made great strides over the last century, but it seem...
If ever you needed an excuse to vacation, let these luxury pools be it! In searc...
from POPSUGAR Home
The next hot superfood just might be bird seed. Read more: Quin...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
“When we first saw this flat, it was pretty dark and in bad condition, but we f...