The Right Questions to Ask
Your FiancéYou may think you know everything about each other, but you could be surprised when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. And some studies show that couples whose marriages last are not necessarily more alike than couples who split up―they’re just better at managing conflict.
What to Ask
- How will we handle finances? Who will make those decisions? Are you in any debt?
- Who is going to do what around the house?
- How will your parents and siblings fit into our life? How often will we see them? Do you see your parents living with us one day?
- Do you want children? How many? Do you want religion to be a part of their lives? Do you think one of us should stay home full-time? And who should that be?
- How often do you see us having sex?
- Would you go to a marriage-education class? What about future therapy if we need help?
Next: Your Doctor
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Itching and pain on suspicious skin lesions may indicate that the area is cance...
Rumor had it that President Barack Obama and his family were about to drop $4.25...
from POPSUGAR Home
In France, this cut from the short loin section of the animal is known as “bavet...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
If you are new to gardening with native plants and are looking for a good intro...