The Right Questions to Ask
Your FiancéYou may think you know everything about each other, but you could be surprised when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. And some studies show that couples whose marriages last are not necessarily more alike than couples who split up―they’re just better at managing conflict.
What to Ask
- How will we handle finances? Who will make those decisions? Are you in any debt?
- Who is going to do what around the house?
- How will your parents and siblings fit into our life? How often will we see them? Do you see your parents living with us one day?
- Do you want children? How many? Do you want religion to be a part of their lives? Do you think one of us should stay home full-time? And who should that be?
- How often do you see us having sex?
- Would you go to a marriage-education class? What about future therapy if we need help?
Next: Your Doctor
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
At first, Ashok Yadav ignored the patches of pink skin on his arm. ...
Depending on the shade, green can be used to bring a sense of sophistication or ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Lets face it: Most of us are afraid of using pattern of any kind on large uphol...