The Right Questions to Ask
Your FiancéYou may think you know everything about each other, but you could be surprised when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. And some studies show that couples whose marriages last are not necessarily more alike than couples who split up―they’re just better at managing conflict.
What to Ask
- How will we handle finances? Who will make those decisions? Are you in any debt?
- Who is going to do what around the house?
- How will your parents and siblings fit into our life? How often will we see them? Do you see your parents living with us one day?
- Do you want children? How many? Do you want religion to be a part of their lives? Do you think one of us should stay home full-time? And who should that be?
- How often do you see us having sex?
- Would you go to a marriage-education class? What about future therapy if we need help?
Next: Your Doctor
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Fecal microbiota transplants can save the lives of patients with serious infect...
We have all come to know and love Ikea as the go-to store for crazy affordable i...
from POPSUGAR Home
This might even be better than the watermelon ninja. Read more: ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This house in Hackney, London, was in poor condition when the owners enlisted t...