The Right Questions to Ask
Your FiancéYou may think you know everything about each other, but you could be surprised when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. And some studies show that couples whose marriages last are not necessarily more alike than couples who split up―they’re just better at managing conflict.
What to Ask
- How will we handle finances? Who will make those decisions? Are you in any debt?
- Who is going to do what around the house?
- How will your parents and siblings fit into our life? How often will we see them? Do you see your parents living with us one day?
- Do you want children? How many? Do you want religion to be a part of their lives? Do you think one of us should stay home full-time? And who should that be?
- How often do you see us having sex?
- Would you go to a marriage-education class? What about future therapy if we need help?
Next: Your Doctor
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Here's a disgusting fact: Fecal matter is everywhere. You're probably fastidiou...
If you adore the eclectic, vintage-inspired look of the Urban Outfitters apartme...
from POPSUGAR Home
Sizzle, sizzle! No one can resist the titillating taste of bacon. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
“I help a lot of people not move,” says interior decorator Lori Steeves . Th...