The Right Questions to Ask
Your FiancéYou may think you know everything about each other, but you could be surprised when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. And some studies show that couples whose marriages last are not necessarily more alike than couples who split up―they’re just better at managing conflict.
What to Ask
- How will we handle finances? Who will make those decisions? Are you in any debt?
- Who is going to do what around the house?
- How will your parents and siblings fit into our life? How often will we see them? Do you see your parents living with us one day?
- Do you want children? How many? Do you want religion to be a part of their lives? Do you think one of us should stay home full-time? And who should that be?
- How often do you see us having sex?
- Would you go to a marriage-education class? What about future therapy if we need help?
Next: Your Doctor
Most Popular Galleries
“Highlighters are one of those cosmetics that I’ve written about a million times but never really used until recently. I’ve always found they make me look more greasy than glow-y. But then I...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
Even if you didn’t go to Coachella this year, you can still don a flower h...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
For the first time ever, researchers at Northwestern University have analyzed t...
Treat yourself to one of these finds with the help of your tax return - Fashion...
from POPSUGAR Home
Turns out the chicken nuggets being served in one of the nation's largest p...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Ive said it before, and Ill say it again: Curtains are the hardest home decor i...