The Right Questions to Ask
Your FiancéYou may think you know everything about each other, but you could be surprised when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. And some studies show that couples whose marriages last are not necessarily more alike than couples who split up―they’re just better at managing conflict.
What to Ask
- How will we handle finances? Who will make those decisions? Are you in any debt?
- Who is going to do what around the house?
- How will your parents and siblings fit into our life? How often will we see them? Do you see your parents living with us one day?
- Do you want children? How many? Do you want religion to be a part of their lives? Do you think one of us should stay home full-time? And who should that be?
- How often do you see us having sex?
- Would you go to a marriage-education class? What about future therapy if we need help?
Next: Your Doctor
“Fresh out of creative ideas for your mother-in-law? If your ever-growing holiday shopping list is overwhelming, don't stress just yet....”
When it comes to the do’s and don’ts, you’ve got lots of questions. Here, solutions for making the season merry and bright.
Want to know what recipes, rooms and other products I’m currently crushing on? C...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Exercise may prove effective at helping older people with dementia retain their...
When we caught wind that Domaine Home recruited Jessica Biel to decorate her ver...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
I spent a lot of time as a kid high up in the branches of a gigantic maple tree...