The Right Questions to Ask
Your FiancéYou may think you know everything about each other, but you could be surprised when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. And some studies show that couples whose marriages last are not necessarily more alike than couples who split up―they’re just better at managing conflict.
What to Ask
- How will we handle finances? Who will make those decisions? Are you in any debt?
- Who is going to do what around the house?
- How will your parents and siblings fit into our life? How often will we see them? Do you see your parents living with us one day?
- Do you want children? How many? Do you want religion to be a part of their lives? Do you think one of us should stay home full-time? And who should that be?
- How often do you see us having sex?
- Would you go to a marriage-education class? What about future therapy if we need help?
Next: Your Doctor
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Researchers are closer than ever to finding a cure for Alzheimer's disease, but...
Make your wedding jewelry just as special as your dress - Fashion Experience Ame...
from POPSUGAR Home
At once sad and incredibly heartwarming. Read more: Farmers Tast...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
My husband and I began dating when we were still children. He was 16 and I w...