The Right Questions to Ask
Your FiancéYou may think you know everything about each other, but you could be surprised when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. And some studies show that couples whose marriages last are not necessarily more alike than couples who split up―they’re just better at managing conflict.
What to Ask
- How will we handle finances? Who will make those decisions? Are you in any debt?
- Who is going to do what around the house?
- How will your parents and siblings fit into our life? How often will we see them? Do you see your parents living with us one day?
- Do you want children? How many? Do you want religion to be a part of their lives? Do you think one of us should stay home full-time? And who should that be?
- How often do you see us having sex?
- Would you go to a marriage-education class? What about future therapy if we need help?
Next: Your Doctor
Most Popular Galleries
“Believe it or not, it's easy to make charitable contributions without spending a dime. By visiting freekibble.com you can help homeless pets just by answering fun trivia questions....”
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.
[sponsored post] When I first moved in with my fiance, chores were a pretty frau...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
With the recent release of the fifth edition of the American Psychiatric Associ...
It's not always easy to commit to color, but with these bright orange accen...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
There are a lot of things a bride could keep to remember her wedding day: a dres...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
Since fashion and home decor have long been kindred spirits , it's no surprise...