The Right Questions to Ask
A HousecleanerBefore you give someone access to your home, get to know the potential employee’s past. And don’t make any final hires until you have met your cleaner, because a gut reaction goes a long way.
What to Ask
- Do you bring your own equipment and cleaning supplies, or will I provide them?
- Will you ever bring someone to clean with you?
- What if you’re sick? Will you send someone else, or will I have to wait until your next scheduled visit?
- Do you have a green card or a work visa? (Ask this if you’re not hiring from an agency.)
- Are you bonded and insured with liability coverage? (If not, check with your insurance company to see what your coverage is.)
- How do you like to be contacted? On the phone? In a note?
- Could I talk to other people you’ve cleaned for?
- How often do you plan to clean things like the refrigerator? Drapes? Windows? Baseboards?
Next: Your Child's Teacher
“It’s possible that espadrilles are the ultimate spring shoe. They unmistakably welcome warmer weather, but they provide enough protection (and warmth) for those days that just didn’t quite get the...”
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Inspired by a video exploring the damage caused by sugary foods, one family wen...
If you're itching to give your space a Spring makeover . . ....
from POPSUGAR Home
Slightly creepy, but an all-star cuddler. Read more: Food Gear ,...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The dream of a summer lake house seems to exist for a lot of us, perhaps plante...