The Right Questions to Ask
A Kennel EmployeeTake your dog on one or two visits to the kennel before booking to see how he reacts to the caregivers. Drop by unexpectedly on one occasion so you can see whether the kennel was just putting on a show during your scheduled visit.
What to Ask
- What will the dog’s day be like, hour by hour? When is she taken outside? How many times? When will she eat?
- How much interaction will she have with the other dogs?
- Is there an extra charge for individual playtime?
- Who will be working with my dog? How many people will my pet interact with during the day?
- What will you do if she gets sick?
- Will I receive a record of what she has done during the day?
- Do you supply the food and the treats for the dogs, or should we send hers along?
- Which local veterinarians refer clients to you?
Next: A Financial Planner
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
If you loved the following eight celebrity couples’ weddings, you’ll...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
As children across the country prepare to head back to school, there’s no...
The Everygirl takes us inside Alaina Kaczmarski's awe-inspiring Chicago hom...
from POPSUGAR Home
Mike Francesa, a radio host on New York City's WFAN, is never short on opi...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, contributors helped parents prep for back-to-school time, s...