The Right Questions to Ask
A Kennel EmployeeTake your dog on one or two visits to the kennel before booking to see how he reacts to the caregivers. Drop by unexpectedly on one occasion so you can see whether the kennel was just putting on a show during your scheduled visit.
What to Ask
- What will the dog’s day be like, hour by hour? When is she taken outside? How many times? When will she eat?
- How much interaction will she have with the other dogs?
- Is there an extra charge for individual playtime?
- Who will be working with my dog? How many people will my pet interact with during the day?
- What will you do if she gets sick?
- Will I receive a record of what she has done during the day?
- Do you supply the food and the treats for the dogs, or should we send hers along?
- Which local veterinarians refer clients to you?
Next: A Financial Planner
“Want to ace your next big meeting or job interview? Try this two-minute life hack, brought to you by Amy Cuddy, a social psychologist and professor and researcher at Harvard Business School, in a TED...”
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Sen. Joe Manchin is calling on the government's top health official to overturn...
Eager to transform her industrial loft space in New York's SoHo district in...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We gardeners are a diverse, passion-driven crowd. There is no one size fits all...