The Right Questions to Ask
A Kennel EmployeeTake your dog on one or two visits to the kennel before booking to see how he reacts to the caregivers. Drop by unexpectedly on one occasion so you can see whether the kennel was just putting on a show during your scheduled visit.
What to Ask
- What will the dog’s day be like, hour by hour? When is she taken outside? How many times? When will she eat?
- How much interaction will she have with the other dogs?
- Is there an extra charge for individual playtime?
- Who will be working with my dog? How many people will my pet interact with during the day?
- What will you do if she gets sick?
- Will I receive a record of what she has done during the day?
- Do you supply the food and the treats for the dogs, or should we send hers along?
- Which local veterinarians refer clients to you?
Next: A Financial Planner
Most Popular Galleries
“Who cares if it’s still only spring? We’re already thinking about our first summer swim—and we want our readers to be prepared. So when you’re in and out of the pool, use these surprising tips from...”
For years and years my husband and I lived in an apartment that was fairly avera...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Marine Corps officials have repeatedly said that federal environmental regulati...
If you're ever in Los Angeles, make it a point to visit La Brea Avenue'...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Feel free to repin....
from Home on Huffingtonpost
A love of restoring junk to its former glory led a professional Porsche driver ...