The Right Questions to Ask
A Kennel EmployeeTake your dog on one or two visits to the kennel before booking to see how he reacts to the caregivers. Drop by unexpectedly on one occasion so you can see whether the kennel was just putting on a show during your scheduled visit.
What to Ask
- What will the dog’s day be like, hour by hour? When is she taken outside? How many times? When will she eat?
- How much interaction will she have with the other dogs?
- Is there an extra charge for individual playtime?
- Who will be working with my dog? How many people will my pet interact with during the day?
- What will you do if she gets sick?
- Will I receive a record of what she has done during the day?
- Do you supply the food and the treats for the dogs, or should we send hers along?
- Which local veterinarians refer clients to you?
Next: A Financial Planner
Most Popular Galleries
“Highlighters are one of those cosmetics that I’ve written about a million times but never really used until recently. I’ve always found they make me look more greasy than glow-y. But then I...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
Even if you didn’t go to Coachella this year, you can still don a flower h...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Merck & Co said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved it...
TV show? Check. Target collaboration? Check. An eye for style?...
from POPSUGAR Home
Yes, there is a way to make this perfect dish even better. Read m...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Although the lines of distinction are not that clear, for simplicitys sake its ...