The Right Questions to Ask
What to know before making a commitment to a therapist, a boss―even a fiancé.
The DentistYou can tell a lot from the office: Is the receptionist friendly and knowledgeable about insurance and other essentials? Is the waiting room overflowing with patients, uh, waiting? Do you like the hygienist? But some answers need to come from the dentist directly.
What to Ask
- What can you do to make me feel calm? Can I listen to music or watch TV during procedures?
- What procedures are performed by the hygienist?
- How is that person supervised?
- Will you tell me whether a procedure you’re suggesting is essential or elective?
- Have you done this procedure before? How many times? With what results?
- Are you a member of any professional associations?
Next: The Boss
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
Chocolate bourbon bacon pie is never a mistake. Read more: #Hpfo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...