The Right Questions to Ask
What to know before making a commitment to a therapist, a boss―even a fiancé.
The DentistYou can tell a lot from the office: Is the receptionist friendly and knowledgeable about insurance and other essentials? Is the waiting room overflowing with patients, uh, waiting? Do you like the hygienist? But some answers need to come from the dentist directly.
What to Ask
- What can you do to make me feel calm? Can I listen to music or watch TV during procedures?
- What procedures are performed by the hygienist?
- How is that person supervised?
- Will you tell me whether a procedure you’re suggesting is essential or elective?
- Have you done this procedure before? How many times? With what results?
- Are you a member of any professional associations?
Next: The Boss
Most Popular Galleries
“These days, plenty of engaged couples already have bedding, kitchen appliances, and other items you'd need to furnish a home and begin a life together. So, what's an engaged couple to do if they'd...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
In the quest to stay healthy and happy, nothing is free: $350 to fill a cavity,...
Wedding season has officially begun, and we're rounding up all the tips, tr...
from POPSUGAR Home
This week's worst-dressed list was filled with moments we'd like to fo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The countdown is on to Easter, and its time to lay down a strategy for the annu...