The Right Questions to Ask
What to know before making a commitment to a therapist, a boss―even a fiancé.
The DentistYou can tell a lot from the office: Is the receptionist friendly and knowledgeable about insurance and other essentials? Is the waiting room overflowing with patients, uh, waiting? Do you like the hygienist? But some answers need to come from the dentist directly.
What to Ask
- What can you do to make me feel calm? Can I listen to music or watch TV during procedures?
- What procedures are performed by the hygienist?
- How is that person supervised?
- Will you tell me whether a procedure you’re suggesting is essential or elective?
- Have you done this procedure before? How many times? With what results?
- Are you a member of any professional associations?
Next: The Boss
Most Popular Galleries
“Who cares if it’s still only spring? We’re already thinking about our first summer swim—and we want our readers to be prepared. So when you’re in and out of the pool, use these surprising tips from...”
For years and years my husband and I lived in an apartment that was fairly avera...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
When you start dating a new woman, everyone becomes a critic: She's great, she'...
As if you needed another reason to hit the pool or beach this season, we're...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Feel free to repin....
from Home on Huffingtonpost
In 1908 in Haarlem, the Netherlands (yes, New York City's Harlem neighborhood w...