The Right Questions to Ask
What to know before making a commitment to a therapist, a boss―even a fiancé.
The DentistYou can tell a lot from the office: Is the receptionist friendly and knowledgeable about insurance and other essentials? Is the waiting room overflowing with patients, uh, waiting? Do you like the hygienist? But some answers need to come from the dentist directly.
What to Ask
- What can you do to make me feel calm? Can I listen to music or watch TV during procedures?
- What procedures are performed by the hygienist?
- How is that person supervised?
- Will you tell me whether a procedure you’re suggesting is essential or elective?
- Have you done this procedure before? How many times? With what results?
- Are you a member of any professional associations?
Next: The Boss
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
For scientists tracking the deadly Ebola virus in West Africa, it's not about c...
Mirror, mirror on the wall, here are the best styling tricks of them all! Yes, w...
from POPSUGAR Home
There are only a few weeks of summer left, but that's more than enough time...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The image of the dad watching the game in his recliner, beer in hand (or in the...