Use Your Talents to Earn Extra Income
Maximize the Web
To find the right part-time gig for you, take advantage of all the resources the internet offers. Here’s a list of top sites that give side-giggers an opportunity to explore their interests (and get paid for doing so):
- Etsy.com: A “handmade marketplace” that provides an affordable outlet for the crafty to cash in.
- Elance.com: Great at software development, writing, translating, marketing and researching? This site outsources these types of jobs for small, medium and large companies.
- FreelanceSwitch.com: For the tech savvy and creative, this site offers a directory of freelance openings in the fields of graphic design, writing, development illustration, and programming.
- Sitters.com: Sign up to become part of a community of babysitters, nannies, pet sitters, tutors, and senior care providers.
- Solvate.com: This is a great network of people looking to outsource their busy work or extra tasks, from web usability testing to e-card design.
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.