Best Ways to Enjoy Summer
The Best Way to Make a Traditional Lobster Roll
The Morrisons of Morrison’s Maine Chowder House, in Freeport, Maine, have been hauling in their catch for more than 100 years.
Steal their formula for the perfect lobster roll.
- Use the freshest lobster meat you can find. Ask your local fish store when its lobsters are delivered.
- Get a freshly baked New England–style hot-dog bun. Unlike a typical roll, this is split on the top and white on the sides,
not crusty. (New England split-top rolls, $18 for twelve, hancockgourmetlobster.com.)
- Butter both sides of the bun, then grill each side (like a grilled cheese sandwich).
- Line the roll with lettuce for crunch (iceberg does the trick), then fill with lobster. Morrison’s lets the succulent meat
speak for itself, but some prefer a little mayo on the side.
- Open mouth. Insert heaven.
Next: The Best Way to Stargaze
“[Photo by Brandi Welles on Inspired By This] When it comes to picking your bridal party, chances are you’ve chosen your MOH for countless reasons. Sister? Cousin? BFF? Woman who will throw (or help...”
PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid! Pantone revealed their 2014 color of the year ye...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Princeton University has begun vaccinating nearly 6,000 students to try to stop...
This season, skip the bottle of wine and give your new home-owning friends one o...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Once-worn clothes piled up on the chair, stacks of unread magazines teetering b...