Best Ways to Enjoy Summer
The Best Way to Pack a Beach Bag
These sunny necessities will fit in a large tote.
- Place a towel inside your beach blanket and roll tightly. Slide the roll vertically into the bag so you can slip it out first
- In general, heavier items go on the bottom―that steamy page-turner, for instance. And a plastic water bottle.
- Fill a resealable plastic bag or a cosmetics case with sticky items, such as sunscreen. Put a hairbrush in a separate bag.
Toss both in.
- Roll up a change of suit, a T-shirt, a cover-up, and a cotton beach hat and add to the bag. Remember your glasses and the
case. Take an empty plastic bag for your wet suit.
- Protect electronics by putting them in their cases, then in a plastic bag. Instead of carrying your entire wallet, take the basics―cash, driver’s license, ATM card. The same goes for keys. Insert them in a waterproof container. Carry them in a separate, preferably zippered compartment.
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Authorities say they still don't know what caused more than 200 girls in El Car...
The latest Nate Berkus designs for Target are almost here! While the collection ...
from POPSUGAR Home
PSA: Do NOT throw away those overripe bananas. PSA #2: Maple Bacon Banana Donuts...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
The monarchs are beginning their migration south this month and will be in full...