Best Ways to Enjoy Summer
The Best Way to Pack a Beach Bag
These sunny necessities will fit in a large tote.
- Place a towel inside your beach blanket and roll tightly. Slide the roll vertically into the bag so you can slip it out first
- In general, heavier items go on the bottom―that steamy page-turner, for instance. And a plastic water bottle.
- Fill a resealable plastic bag or a cosmetics case with sticky items, such as sunscreen. Put a hairbrush in a separate bag.
Toss both in.
- Roll up a change of suit, a T-shirt, a cover-up, and a cotton beach hat and add to the bag. Remember your glasses and the
case. Take an empty plastic bag for your wet suit.
- Protect electronics by putting them in their cases, then in a plastic bag. Instead of carrying your entire wallet, take the basics―cash, driver’s license, ATM card. The same goes for keys. Insert them in a waterproof container. Carry them in a separate, preferably zippered compartment.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Itching and pain on suspicious skin lesions may indicate that the area is cance...
Thirteen going on 30? Well, that was fast. If you are approaching the big 3-0, a...
from POPSUGAR Home
In France, this cut from the short loin section of the animal is known as “bavet...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
If you are new to gardening with native plants and are looking for a good intro...