Best Ways to Enjoy Summer
The Best Way to Keep White Clothes White
Follow these do’s and don’ts from Chantal Kruczek, director of housekeeping for the Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Do wash white items every time you wear them, even if you don’t think they’re dirty. “We always leave something behind―perspiration,
perfumes, body oils,” says Kruczek.
- Do pretreat stains with a stain remover.
- Don’t use soap and water before pretreating.
- Do use the cool setting of the dryer.
- Don’t overdry or whites will turn gray.
- Do hang washed clothes outside if you can. The sun is a gentle, natural bleach.
- Don’t use household bleach too often. It will whiten, but it can also break down natural fibers and cause yellowing.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Excel spreadsheets are usually used to track the most banal of things: budgets t...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
An ancient skeleton unearthed in Israel may contain the oldest evidence of brai...
Get excited, people! Ikea's 2015 catalog is hot off the press and ready to ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Few beverages hold as much mystique as tequila. The beloved Mexican pick-me-up c...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
I’m not sure if Lee Iacocca sent him, but architect Karl Wanaselja spent countl...