9 Holiday Pet Hazards
Some animals love to chew electrical cords, and all the additional lights strung up around the house present a new hazard.
To protect pets, turn off lights and unplug them when you aren’t home.
Dangerous for: Cats and dogs.
Possible symptoms: If chewed, live electrical cords can cause burns in or around a pet’s mouth, difficulty breathing, seizures, and cardiac arrest.
Most Popular Galleries
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.