9 Holiday Pet Hazards
Tinsel and Ribbons
These shiny decorations may look pretty, but they can cause serious problems for cats and dogs. Never wrap tinsel or ribbon
around the neck of a pet, no matter how festive it looks—this is a choking hazard.
Dangerous for: Cats and dogs.
Possible effects: If swallowed, tinsel and other decorations like ribbon can cut up the digestive tract and cause intestinal obstruction.
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.