9 Holiday Pet Hazards
Contrary to popular belief, when it comes to pets, poinsettias and Christmas cactus are relatively harmless; if ingested,
these plants may cause an irritating reaction in the mouths of dogs and especially cats. Mistletoe and holly, however, can
be toxic if ingested.
Dangerous for: Cats and dogs.
Possible symptoms: Mistletoe and holly may cause vomiting, diarrhea, and heart arrhythmia in both cats and dogs.
Everyone agrees embarrassment can be excruciating. But is the emotion all bad? Discover its surprising upside—and learn how to get over it more easily—with this expert advice for kids and adults.