Host a Backwards Party
- "Say ‘eseehc’ ” photo booth. Create a fun backdrop with a sheet and let kids ham it up with their backs to the camera (while dressing up as though they’re facing it). Fill a bucket with wardrobe items the kids can throw on, like sunglasses and ties.
- Backwards musical chairs. Like musical chairs, only kids walk around the circle backwards.
- Seek-and-hide. In this reverse game of hide-and-seek, one child hides and everyone else tries to find him. As people find him, they hide with him, until almost everyone is hiding. The last person looking hides first during the next round.
- Backwards birthday song. Write down the words to “Happy Birthday to You” and have guests sing them backwards (or try to, at least) as the birthday girl or boy blows out the candles.
- Pin the donkey on the tail. Place the tail on the wall and challenge kids to place the donkey in the right spot.
- Coloring station. Hand out a few coloring books and have kids color outside the lines, using the wrong ends of the crayons.
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Young survivors of nonmelanoma skin cancer are at an increased risk for develop...
Prince William and Kate Middleton don't always vacation alone together, but...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Xeriscape is a landscape philosophy not a design style that can help you crea...