Host a Backwards Party
- "Say ‘eseehc’ ” photo booth. Create a fun backdrop with a sheet and let kids ham it up with their backs to the camera (while dressing up as though they’re facing it). Fill a bucket with wardrobe items the kids can throw on, like sunglasses and ties.
- Backwards musical chairs. Like musical chairs, only kids walk around the circle backwards.
- Seek-and-hide. In this reverse game of hide-and-seek, one child hides and everyone else tries to find him. As people find him, they hide with him, until almost everyone is hiding. The last person looking hides first during the next round.
- Backwards birthday song. Write down the words to “Happy Birthday to You” and have guests sing them backwards (or try to, at least) as the birthday girl or boy blows out the candles.
- Pin the donkey on the tail. Place the tail on the wall and challenge kids to place the donkey in the right spot.
- Coloring station. Hand out a few coloring books and have kids color outside the lines, using the wrong ends of the crayons.
Next: You Might Also Like…
Most Popular Galleries
“Despite definitely knowing better, you popped a pimple and it erupted. Rather than lecturing you on how bad it is to pick at your skin—because it is a bad idea—here’s how to cover it up: A...”
All Ellen DeGeneres fans (so that’s everyone, right?) need to get excited,...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
An international team of scientists has deciphered the genetic code of the tset...
Saturday Night Live's Cecily Strong is all fun and games, but her NYC apart...
from POPSUGAR Home
Beginning this week, you'll see three new flavors of Doritos on store shelv...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Back in the 1930s, this lakeside community in the Santa Monica Mountains of Cal...