Wedding Planning: Common Problems, Solved
The Perfect "Thank You" NoteThe hardest part about saying "thank you" may be determining how to do it.
You should send a hand-written note...
- If you are given a gift for a wedding, a graduation, or the birth of a child.
- If you were given a gift that you didn't open in the giver's presence.
- If you were an overnight guest at someone's home.
- To acknowledge a condolence note, flowers, or a donation given in a loved one's name.
- To acknowledge a note or a fruit basket given in response to an illness.
You can say "thank you" via phone or e-mail...
- If you are sent flowers by your sweetheart or parents. (Do it promptly, so the sender knows they arrived.)
- If you are given a gift by an employer or a colleague, or if you were thrown a baby shower or a birthday party at the office.
- If you were a guest at a dinner or a party.
Next: Finish Thank-You Notes
Most Popular Galleries
“Cue the champagne: Your son or daughter has found the one! That said, after the wedding dust has settled, you might find that you and your new daughter-in-law are living less than happily-ever-after....”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Johnson & Johnson is recalling some lots of its implant used to correct def...
Thirteen going on 30? Well, that was fast. If you are approaching the big 3-0, a...
from POPSUGAR Home
Bacon, steak and more bacon are often associated with the much-hyped Paleo Diet,...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It can add texture, color, pattern or a painterly scene — even more so than pai...