Wedding Planning: Common Problems, Solved
The Perfect "Thank You" NoteThe hardest part about saying "thank you" may be determining how to do it.
You should send a hand-written note...
- If you are given a gift for a wedding, a graduation, or the birth of a child.
- If you were given a gift that you didn't open in the giver's presence.
- If you were an overnight guest at someone's home.
- To acknowledge a condolence note, flowers, or a donation given in a loved one's name.
- To acknowledge a note or a fruit basket given in response to an illness.
You can say "thank you" via phone or e-mail...
- If you are sent flowers by your sweetheart or parents. (Do it promptly, so the sender knows they arrived.)
- If you are given a gift by an employer or a colleague, or if you were thrown a baby shower or a birthday party at the office.
- If you were a guest at a dinner or a party.
Next: Finish Thank-You Notes
“[Photo by Patrick Edmiston] ‘Tis the season for celebrating even more weddings outdoors. Dress up the ceremony venue with major wow-worthy aisle markers like these tall glass cylinders filled with...”
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.
I have a major thing for blue mason jars. I use them for everything – drinking g...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
B vitamins have long been known to play a key role in metabolism and energy ext...
It seems fitting that Drew Barrymore, the girl next door who's also Hollywo...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Like breakfast in bed or a first class-ticket, a clean house is the ultimate lux...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
With the rising costs of energy, the depletion of finite resources, and the pro...