Wedding Planning: Common Problems, Solved
The Perfect "Thank You" NoteThe hardest part about saying "thank you" may be determining how to do it.
You should send a hand-written note...
- If you are given a gift for a wedding, a graduation, or the birth of a child.
- If you were given a gift that you didn't open in the giver's presence.
- If you were an overnight guest at someone's home.
- To acknowledge a condolence note, flowers, or a donation given in a loved one's name.
- To acknowledge a note or a fruit basket given in response to an illness.
You can say "thank you" via phone or e-mail...
- If you are sent flowers by your sweetheart or parents. (Do it promptly, so the sender knows they arrived.)
- If you are given a gift by an employer or a colleague, or if you were thrown a baby shower or a birthday party at the office.
- If you were a guest at a dinner or a party.
Next: Finish Thank-You Notes
Most Popular Galleries
“I don’t normally like to feature items that aren’t available immediately, but I love this new picnic tote from Built NY too much to wait. It looks just like a regular tote, doesn’t it? But…it unfolds...”
For years and years my husband and I lived in an apartment that was fairly avera...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Marine Corps officials have repeatedly said that federal environmental regulati...
If you're ever in Los Angeles, make it a point to visit La Brea Avenue'...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Feel free to repin....
from Home on Huffingtonpost
A love of restoring junk to its former glory led a professional Porsche driver ...