Wedding Reception Menu Ideas
Can't decide what to serve? Try these sample menus for four types of receptions.
- Seafood salad: shrimp, calamari, scungilli, octopus, and mussels with lemon and extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh figs: draped with prosciutto di Parma
- Tuscan garden salad: romaine lettuce, Bibb lettuce, radicchio, tomatoes, and radishes with balsamic vinaigrette
Main CourseChoice of:
- Salmon: broiled and seasoned with bread crumbs, garlic, lemon, and butter
- Baby rack of lamb: three double cuts of rack of lamb coated in an aromatic blend of fresh herbs and spices
- Served with: Bouquet of fresh seasonal vegetables and golden fried potato croquette
Most Popular Galleries
“These days, plenty of engaged couples already have bedding, kitchen appliances, and other items you'd need to furnish a home and begin a life together. So, what's an engaged couple to do if they'd...”
Why book a flight to a touristy beach resort when you can try one of these off-the-beaten-path weekend escapes?