Wedding Reception Menu Ideas
Can't decide what to serve? Try these sample menus for four types of receptions.
- Seafood salad: shrimp, calamari, scungilli, octopus, and mussels with lemon and extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh figs: draped with prosciutto di Parma
- Tuscan garden salad: romaine lettuce, Bibb lettuce, radicchio, tomatoes, and radishes with balsamic vinaigrette
Main CourseChoice of:
- Salmon: broiled and seasoned with bread crumbs, garlic, lemon, and butter
- Baby rack of lamb: three double cuts of rack of lamb coated in an aromatic blend of fresh herbs and spices
- Served with: Bouquet of fresh seasonal vegetables and golden fried potato croquette
Most Popular Galleries
“Cue the champagne: Your son or daughter has found the one! That said, after the wedding dust has settled, you might find that you and your new daughter-in-law are living less than happily-ever-after....”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
For health care workers and researchers, wearing pressurized, full-body suits ar...
Even if you can't name a lot of iconic midcentury designs, chances are you ...
from POPSUGAR Home
RESPECT. Read more: Best Coffee , Coffee Addict , Cheap Coffee...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Passive design strategies are becoming widely accepted as a way to drasticall...