Wedding Reception Menu Ideas
Can't decide what to serve? Try these sample menus for four types of receptions.
- Seafood salad: shrimp, calamari, scungilli, octopus, and mussels with lemon and extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh figs: draped with prosciutto di Parma
- Tuscan garden salad: romaine lettuce, Bibb lettuce, radicchio, tomatoes, and radishes with balsamic vinaigrette
Main CourseChoice of:
- Salmon: broiled and seasoned with bread crumbs, garlic, lemon, and butter
- Baby rack of lamb: three double cuts of rack of lamb coated in an aromatic blend of fresh herbs and spices
- Served with: Bouquet of fresh seasonal vegetables and golden fried potato croquette
Most Popular Galleries
“Instead of jamming another thing in the junk drawer (I'm looking at you, glass tags) or washing wine glasses all night, use this simple trick to keep track of party-goers glasses....”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
Even if you didn’t go to Coachella this year, you can still don a flower h...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
For the first time ever, researchers at Northwestern University have analyzed t...
This month, we asked you to ditch the cleaning for styling instead . . ....
from POPSUGAR Home
Turns out the chicken nuggets being served in one of the nation's largest p...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Ive said it before, and Ill say it again: Curtains are the hardest home decor i...