Wedding Reception Menu Ideas
Can't decide what to serve? Try these sample menus for four types of receptions.
- Seafood salad: shrimp, calamari, scungilli, octopus, and mussels with lemon and extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh figs: draped with prosciutto di Parma
- Tuscan garden salad: romaine lettuce, Bibb lettuce, radicchio, tomatoes, and radishes with balsamic vinaigrette
Main CourseChoice of:
- Salmon: broiled and seasoned with bread crumbs, garlic, lemon, and butter
- Baby rack of lamb: three double cuts of rack of lamb coated in an aromatic blend of fresh herbs and spices
- Served with: Bouquet of fresh seasonal vegetables and golden fried potato croquette
Most Popular Galleries
“I don’t normally like to feature items that aren’t available immediately, but I love this new picnic tote from Built NY too much to wait. It looks just like a regular tote, doesn’t it? But…it unfolds...”
If your dark circles aren’t quite this adorable, you don’t have to grin and bear it. Try these (en)lightening strategies to minimize them.
For years and years my husband and I lived in an apartment that was fairly avera...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
Scientists have long known that Crohn’s patients – even when they a...
Have a few hours to spare? Consider a simple bedroom DIY. Without spending a lo...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
Light fixtures can be changed. Colors can be painted over. Ugly floors can be co...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
The day before my house burned down , I was thinking about flags. It was the e...