Wedding Reception Menu Ideas
Can't decide what to serve? Try these sample menus for four types of receptions.
- Seafood salad: shrimp, calamari, scungilli, octopus, and mussels with lemon and extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh figs: draped with prosciutto di Parma
- Tuscan garden salad: romaine lettuce, Bibb lettuce, radicchio, tomatoes, and radishes with balsamic vinaigrette
Main CourseChoice of:
- Salmon: broiled and seasoned with bread crumbs, garlic, lemon, and butter
- Baby rack of lamb: three double cuts of rack of lamb coated in an aromatic blend of fresh herbs and spices
- Served with: Bouquet of fresh seasonal vegetables and golden fried potato croquette
Most Popular Galleries
“Cue the champagne: Your son or daughter has found the one! That said, after the wedding dust has settled, you might find that you and your new daughter-in-law are living less than happily-ever-after....”
If Robin Thicke and Paula Patton were decor elements, you’d think they wou...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Whatever the latest food trend—chia seeds, coconut flour, kale chips̵...
Since we all love a good before and after (who doesn't?), here are five of ...
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
Last we checked, ice cream is supposed to melt if it isn't kept chilled. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Have you driven by a landscape with flowering shrubs, crowded so closely that t...