Wedding Reception Menu Ideas
Can't decide what to serve? Try these sample menus for four types of receptions.
- Seafood salad: shrimp, calamari, scungilli, octopus, and mussels with lemon and extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh figs: draped with prosciutto di Parma
- Tuscan garden salad: romaine lettuce, Bibb lettuce, radicchio, tomatoes, and radishes with balsamic vinaigrette
Main CourseChoice of:
- Salmon: broiled and seasoned with bread crumbs, garlic, lemon, and butter
- Baby rack of lamb: three double cuts of rack of lamb coated in an aromatic blend of fresh herbs and spices
- Served with: Bouquet of fresh seasonal vegetables and golden fried potato croquette
Most Popular Galleries
“Follow this general rule of thumb to ensure you have enough wine to serve (without overbuying) at your next event....”
Emerald may have been the color of choice in 2013, but other gem-inspired jewel ...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Today, I read about a little boy in New York who asked Santa Claus to give him ...
Throw a tasty Jennifer Aniston-inspired holiday celebration - Food Find out how ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
We made the call, and you answered. Thank you so much to everyone who responded...