- 1 medium package macaroni noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole or 2 percent milk
- 4 pounds Colby Jack cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Meanwhile, boil macaroni until tender according to the package directions; drain.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and seasoned salt in a bowl.
- Coat a 10-inch x 5-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and spread the cooked macaroni in the pan, until about halfway full.
- Cover the macaroni with half of the cheese.
- Spread the remaining macaroni into the pan and add the remaining cheese.
- Add the milk and egg mixture to the top, coating the entire pan.
- Sprinkle with the paprika and bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow the pan to cool for five minutes before serving.