- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes (or any crunchy breakfast cereal)
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and the sugars together, and cream with a mixer.
- Add canola oil, continuing to beat with the mixer.
- Gradually stir in remaining ingredients, mixing with a spoon.
- Scoop dough into 1 1/2-inch mini ice cream scooper and drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Let cool before removing from sheet.