Who Is She?
The RealSimple.com woman has more discretionary income to invest to solve her practical concerns and her aspirations for a fulfilled life. With her busy lifestyle and high standards, she is substantially more likely to look to us for solutions – and act when she finds them.
- 89% of Real Simple consumers are willing to pay more for a better quality product
- RS consumers are 2x likelier to buy a product seen in advertising or editorial
She is the ideal target:
- 77% Women
- 59% A25-54
- 34% Moms
- $71K Median HHI
- 85% College educated
- 71% Homeowners
- 57% Enjoy entertaining at home
- 75% Make the grocery decisions
- 57% Cook 5+ times a week
- Our consumers are 2x likelier to have:
- Bought a product seen in advertising or editorial
- Shopped for cosmetics or beauty aids in the last month
- Purchased clothes, shoes or accessories online last month
- Bought Home Appliances & Housewares online in the last month
Source: RS Visitor Profile Study, September 2010, Nielsen @Plan Rel 2 2011, RS Consumer Study Feb 2011.
Competitive sites include: Glam, iVillage, Shine, CafeMom, SheKnows, AllRecipes, Food Network, HGTV, Martha & Oprah.