It’s About Time: How You Use It, Save It, and Waste It
In our recent poll, more than 10,000 of you told us how you feel about time―or the lack thereof. Here, some highlights of your answers.
What Time-Saving Invention Would You Most Like to See?
- “A clothes-folding machine.”
- “A DVR that you can program with your voice.”
- “A drain in the middle of my house so I could just hose this place down!”
- “A vacuum that will pick up large items.”
- “A Facebook alarm that goes off if you’ve been on the site for way too long.”
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
Chocolate bourbon bacon pie is never a mistake. Read more: #Hpfo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...