It’s About Time: How You Use It, Save It, and Waste It
In our recent poll, more than 10,000 of you told us how you feel about time―or the lack thereof. Here, some highlights of your answers.
What Time-Saving Invention Would You Most Like to See?
- “A clothes-folding machine.”
- “A DVR that you can program with your voice.”
- “A drain in the middle of my house so I could just hose this place down!”
- “A vacuum that will pick up large items.”
- “A Facebook alarm that goes off if you’ve been on the site for way too long.”
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
You already know snack foods like chips, crackers, and pretzels pack a lot of s...
Nothing says Spring like a light and bright space, and while the thought of deco...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
There are so many wonderfully hand-crafted, sustainably harvested, beautifully ...