Pasta With Brie, Mushrooms, and Arugula
Serves 4Hands-On Time: 20mTotal Time: 20m
- 12 ounces penne (3/4 box)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 ounces Brie, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups baby arugula
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water, drain the pasta, and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and onion and cook, tossing occasionally, until the mushrooms begin to release their juices, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until the mushrooms begin to brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Toss the pasta with the Brie and reserved cooking water until the pasta is coated. Stir in the mushroom mixture and arugula.
- Calories 578
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 57mg
- Sodium 615mg
- Protein 26g
- Carbohydrate 70g
- Fiber 3g