Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwiches With Chutney
Serves 6Hands-On Time: 20mTotal Time: 20m
- 12 slices white sandwich bread
- 12 ounces cheese (such as fontina or Gruyère), thinly sliced
- 1 cup fruit chutney (such as cranberry, fig, or mango)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Form 6 sandwiches with the bread, cheese, and chutney.
- In batches, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat and cook the sandwiches until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cut each sandwich into quarters before serving.
- Calories 461
- Calories From Fat 216
- Fat 24g
- Sat Fat 13g
- Cholesterol 76mg
- Sodium 744mg
- Protein 19g
- Carbohydrate 44g
- Sugar 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 500mg