Fiery "Fried" Chicken
Serves 4Hands-On Time: 10mTotal Time: 25m
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce (found in supermarkets’ international aisle)
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- kosher salt
- Heat oven to 450° F. In a large bowl, combine the chili-garlic sauce and pineapple juice. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil, and ½ teaspoon salt. One piece at a time, coat the chicken in the mixture and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Calories 310
- Calories From Fat 38%
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 99mg
- Sodium 438mg
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 40g