Streamline Your Supplies
All You Need in Your Cleaning Cabinet
- Latex gloves that extend to the forearms, for serious coverage.
- A half-height bucket fits under the faucet and holds plenty.
- Distilled white vinegar, for cutting boards, coffee stains, and even sanitizing the dishwasher or washing machine.
- A high-octane disinfectant, to kill bacteria in the bathroom.
- A mild abrasive, for everything from stainless-steel pans to rust and lime marks.
- Microfiber cloths need just a spritz of water to clean (and nothing at all to dust).
- Nylon sponges with soft and scrubber sides.
- Disposable wipes, for quick jobs, like fixtures and floor corners.
- All-purpose cleaner in a scent you love.
- Don Aslett, author of No Time to Clean! ($13, amazon.com).
- Carolyn Barnes, creator of Clean Momma (cleanmomma.com), a regimen that merges exercise with cleaning.
- Gisela Lowenstein, creator of a cleaning-and-organizing method called the Glow System (theglowsystem.com).
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“Believe it or not, it's easy to make charitable contributions without spending a dime. By visiting freekibble.com you can help homeless pets just by answering fun trivia questions....”
I have a major thing for blue mason jars. I use them for everything – drinking g...
from The Nest Blog - Home Décor, Cooking, Money, Health & Sex News & Advice » house & home
A new map of the fungal species lurking on human skin reveals the most diverse ...
Even selfies and feet photos can be inspiring when snapped in an irresistible ou...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
You hunt and search and tour and tour. Then you make a move and live happily eve...
from Home on Huffingtonpost
This Minneapolis couple needed more living room: a space where they could hang ...