Streamline Your Supplies
All You Need in Your Cleaning Cabinet
- Latex gloves that extend to the forearms, for serious coverage.
- A half-height bucket fits under the faucet and holds plenty.
- Distilled white vinegar, for cutting boards, coffee stains, and even sanitizing the dishwasher or washing machine.
- A high-octane disinfectant, to kill bacteria in the bathroom.
- A mild abrasive, for everything from stainless-steel pans to rust and lime marks.
- Microfiber cloths need just a spritz of water to clean (and nothing at all to dust).
- Nylon sponges with soft and scrubber sides.
- Disposable wipes, for quick jobs, like fixtures and floor corners.
- All-purpose cleaner in a scent you love.
- Don Aslett, author of No Time to Clean! ($13, amazon.com).
- Carolyn Barnes, creator of Clean Momma (cleanmomma.com), a regimen that merges exercise with cleaning.
- Gisela Lowenstein, creator of a cleaning-and-organizing method called the Glow System (theglowsystem.com).
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“You *know* you ought to take the stairs instead of the elevator and floss every night… and yet, sometimes not doing those good-for-you extra steps is all the more tempting. If you’re a parent and...”
Even though William Shakespeare would have turned 450 years old today, his plays...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Two recent deaths and increased emergency room visits in Colorado have highligh...
Our recipe for instant Spring can be pulled off in just a day - no time-consumin...
from POPSUGAR Home
You can now buy a six-pack of beer flavored lollipops. Yep, we're intereste...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
A lot has been written about the innovative spirit of San Francisco and its env...