Streamline Your Supplies
All You Need in Your Cleaning Cabinet
- Latex gloves that extend to the forearms, for serious coverage.
- A half-height bucket fits under the faucet and holds plenty.
- Distilled white vinegar, for cutting boards, coffee stains, and even sanitizing the dishwasher or washing machine.
- A high-octane disinfectant, to kill bacteria in the bathroom.
- A mild abrasive, for everything from stainless-steel pans to rust and lime marks.
- Microfiber cloths need just a spritz of water to clean (and nothing at all to dust).
- Nylon sponges with soft and scrubber sides.
- Disposable wipes, for quick jobs, like fixtures and floor corners.
- All-purpose cleaner in a scent you love.
- Don Aslett, author of No Time to Clean! ($13, amazon.com).
- Carolyn Barnes, creator of Clean Momma (cleanmomma.com), a regimen that merges exercise with cleaning.
- Gisela Lowenstein, creator of a cleaning-and-organizing method called the Glow System (theglowsystem.com).
Next: You Might Also Like...
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Is Greek yogurt really healthier than regular yogurt? ...
Prince William and Kate Middleton don't always vacation alone together, but...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Like rotary phones and black and white TVs, a good old-fashioned front porch ma...