Streamline Your Supplies
All You Need in Your Cleaning Cabinet
- Latex gloves that extend to the forearms, for serious coverage.
- A half-height bucket fits under the faucet and holds plenty.
- Distilled white vinegar, for cutting boards, coffee stains, and even sanitizing the dishwasher or washing machine.
- A high-octane disinfectant, to kill bacteria in the bathroom.
- A mild abrasive, for everything from stainless-steel pans to rust and lime marks.
- Microfiber cloths need just a spritz of water to clean (and nothing at all to dust).
- Nylon sponges with soft and scrubber sides.
- Disposable wipes, for quick jobs, like fixtures and floor corners.
- All-purpose cleaner in a scent you love.
- Don Aslett, author of No Time to Clean! ($13, amazon.com).
- Carolyn Barnes, creator of Clean Momma (cleanmomma.com), a regimen that merges exercise with cleaning.
- Gisela Lowenstein, creator of a cleaning-and-organizing method called the Glow System (theglowsystem.com).
Next: You Might Also Like...
“These days, plenty of engaged couples already have bedding, kitchen appliances, and other items you'd need to furnish a home and begin a life together. So, what's an engaged couple to do if they'd...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
They grunt, claw, and feel their body is covered with hair and their nails are e...
When you think of what you know about celebrities - their style, their personali...
from POPSUGAR Home
NEW YORK (AP) — Chobani plans to expand beyond its Greek yogurt cups this summer...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
After a short stint in Los Angeles, Brad and Flavia Naves were drawn to the fam...