Streamline Your Supplies
All You Need in Your Desk Drawer
- Forever Stamps, so you don’t have to worry about changes in the postal rate.
- Personal stationery, for heartfelt notes.
- A black permanent marker, for addressing packages.
- A silver one, to use on dark paper.
- An angle-tip highlighter.
- Correction tape, to fix mistakes (similar to the liquid stuff, but without the drying time).
- Mechanical pencils, so you don’t need a bulky sharpener
- Titanium scissors, because they stay sharp for years.
- Aesthetically pleasing paper clips cost about the same as standard ones.
- Small and large sticky notes, for reminders, shopping lists, and epiphanies.
- A box of your favorite pens: Use (and lose) only one at a time.
- A classic stapler in a bright color that’s easy to spot, in case it escapes to another room.
- A weighted tape dispenser that holds a fat roll of tape.
- Beth Alcazar, organizing and cleaning blogger, The Neat Get Neater.
- Heather McNulty, co-owner of the stationery shop Rock Paper Scissors, in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Donna Smallin, author of A to Z Storage Solutions ($11, amazon.com).
Most Popular Galleries
“Did you know you can recycle those ripped pantyhose? No? What about printer cartridges? Seventy percent of used ink cartridges are thrown into landfills, where it will take approximately 450 years...”
Most Friends fans love Monica Geller’s ’90s-chic apartment, but hate...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Children with simple cases of appendicitis may be safely treated with antibioti...
If you harbor an obsession with centuries-old homes, you might already be hooked...
from POPSUGAR Home
From the stroller pusher to the person who touches everything. Re...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It takes a combination of many design elements to make a room beautiful and wel...