Streamline Your Supplies
All You Need in Your Desk Drawer
- Forever Stamps, so you don’t have to worry about changes in the postal rate.
- Personal stationery, for heartfelt notes.
- A black permanent marker, for addressing packages.
- A silver one, to use on dark paper.
- An angle-tip highlighter.
- Correction tape, to fix mistakes (similar to the liquid stuff, but without the drying time).
- Mechanical pencils, so you don’t need a bulky sharpener
- Titanium scissors, because they stay sharp for years.
- Aesthetically pleasing paper clips cost about the same as standard ones.
- Small and large sticky notes, for reminders, shopping lists, and epiphanies.
- A box of your favorite pens: Use (and lose) only one at a time.
- A classic stapler in a bright color that’s easy to spot, in case it escapes to another room.
- A weighted tape dispenser that holds a fat roll of tape.
- Beth Alcazar, organizing and cleaning blogger, The Neat Get Neater.
- Heather McNulty, co-owner of the stationery shop Rock Paper Scissors, in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Donna Smallin, author of A to Z Storage Solutions ($11, amazon.com).
Most Popular Galleries
“It’s possible that espadrilles are the ultimate spring shoe. They unmistakably welcome warmer weather, but they provide enough protection (and warmth) for those days that just didn’t quite get the...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
If you want your obsession for ombre manicures, mustache mugs and chevron pillow...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
While any coffee will provide some healthy payoffs, you need to pick the right ...
It happens with our fashion sense, our cooking skills, our finances - you name i...
from POPSUGAR Home
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (AP) — What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turn...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
On Easter Sunday candy-colored baskets will be out in full force. But as anyone...