Streamline Your Supplies
All You Need in Your Desk Drawer
- Forever Stamps, so you don’t have to worry about changes in the postal rate.
- Personal stationery, for heartfelt notes.
- A black permanent marker, for addressing packages.
- A silver one, to use on dark paper.
- An angle-tip highlighter.
- Correction tape, to fix mistakes (similar to the liquid stuff, but without the drying time).
- Mechanical pencils, so you don’t need a bulky sharpener
- Titanium scissors, because they stay sharp for years.
- Aesthetically pleasing paper clips cost about the same as standard ones.
- Small and large sticky notes, for reminders, shopping lists, and epiphanies.
- A box of your favorite pens: Use (and lose) only one at a time.
- A classic stapler in a bright color that’s easy to spot, in case it escapes to another room.
- A weighted tape dispenser that holds a fat roll of tape.
- Beth Alcazar, organizing and cleaning blogger, The Neat Get Neater.
- Heather McNulty, co-owner of the stationery shop Rock Paper Scissors, in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Donna Smallin, author of A to Z Storage Solutions ($11, amazon.com).
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Young survivors of nonmelanoma skin cancer are at an increased risk for develop...
Prince William and Kate Middleton don't always vacation alone together, but...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Xeriscape is a landscape philosophy not a design style that can help you crea...