10 Things to Toss From Your Kitchen in the Next 10 Minutes
Got a small window of free time? Use it to declutter your cookspace in a flash by unloading these extraneous items.
- Duplicate tools. (You don’t need three whisks or four graters.)
- Mismatched mugs. (Buy a nice-looking set instead.)
- Chipped plates.
- Takeout menus. (They’re all online.)
- Ketchup and soy sauce packets.
- Worn-out water bottles.
- Specialty glassware you keep on the top shelf and never use. (Examples: tiny cordial glasses, heavy beer steins.)
- Lids without a pot.
- Kiddie plates (i.e. princess- or Elmo-themed) that your preteens have grown out of.
- Restaurant takeout containers. (Invest in a unified set that will instantly neaten up your shelves and refrigerator.)