A Chaotic Laundry Room Gets Organized
What She Likes―and Dislikes―in the "Before" Laundry Room
What She Likes
- The long wire storage shelf.
- Hanging room for shirts and drip-dry items.
- The good-looking, large-capacity appliances.
What She Dislikes
- Her inability to reach what's on the shelf and in the cupboard.
- Clothes that dangle into the sink when hanging.
- The garbage bin that holds excess kitchen trash.
- Appliance doors that open into each other.
Next: The Strategies
Most Popular Galleries
“Highlighters are one of those cosmetics that I’ve written about a million times but never really used until recently. I’ve always found they make me look more greasy than glow-y. But then I...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
Even if you didn’t go to Coachella this year, you can still don a flower h...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved GlaxoSmithKline Plc's Tanzeum in...
Mirror, mirror on the wall, here are the best styling tricks of them all! We fou...
from POPSUGAR Home
Some foods are so simple, so easy, that they don't even seem worth talking ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Solar-powered homes were a rarity as recently as a decade ago. But a plethora o...