Reorganizing Kitchen Cabinets and Drawers
What She Likes―and Dislikes―About the "Before" Kitchen
What She Likes
- The big, deep drawer where she keeps plastic containers.
- The collapsible containers her family bought her.
- The convenience of having cookbooks in the kitchen.
What She Dislikes
- The chaos of the container drawer.
- The need to pull down a stack of heavy bowls from a high shelf to retrieve the one she needs.
- The fear that things could come tumbling down at any moment.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
So maybe you can’t change your health overnight. But you can get a head start.
If you’re a sucker for old-Hollywood glamour, art-deco accents and like to...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Camp Kesem aims to give children of cancer patients an escape to an environment...
With August almost here, it's time to embrace Summer before it's over....
from Home sweet home. | POPSUGAR Home
Tofu McNuggets are here, WHAT'S NEXT?! Read more: Mcdonald...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
There are some shades that stand confidently apart from fashion and resist any ...