Reorganizing Kitchen Cabinets and Drawers
What She Likes―and Dislikes―About the "Before" Kitchen
What She Likes
- The big, deep drawer where she keeps plastic containers.
- The collapsible containers her family bought her.
- The convenience of having cookbooks in the kitchen.
What She Dislikes
- The chaos of the container drawer.
- The need to pull down a stack of heavy bowls from a high shelf to retrieve the one she needs.
- The fear that things could come tumbling down at any moment.
“With all of the stress and pressures of modern life, anxiety can feel like your constant companion—but that doesn’t have to be the case. Turns out, you already possess everything you need to clear...”
A thing of beauty should be a joy forever—or at least until five o’clock. Here’s how to stretch the life of your makeup, hair, manicure, perfume—and more.
Kate Middleton‘s immaculate outfits have been the highlight of her New Zea...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Scientists have moved a step closer to the goal of creating stem cells perfectl...
Source: Justin Coit for Domaine Home Confession: we can't get enough of pal...
from POPSUGAR Home
Small talk before coffee? In other words, our worst nightmare. Re...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
As a child I loved to lie down on picnic blankets and watch the clouds roll by....