Reorganizing Kitchen Cabinets and Drawers
What She Likes―and Dislikes―About the "Before" Kitchen
What She Likes
- The big, deep drawer where she keeps plastic containers.
- The collapsible containers her family bought her.
- The convenience of having cookbooks in the kitchen.
What She Dislikes
- The chaos of the container drawer.
- The need to pull down a stack of heavy bowls from a high shelf to retrieve the one she needs.
- The fear that things could come tumbling down at any moment.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
Our collection of time-tested favorite cookies will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
A new study reports one of the biggest potential advances against heart failure...
Leaving bright hues behind, Fall is the time to cozy up your bedding with heavy ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Sizzle, sizzle! No one can resist the titillating taste of bacon. ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
This week on Houzz, many of the stories reminded me to open up my mind. I opene...