Reorganizing Kitchen Cabinets and Drawers
What She Likes―and Dislikes―About the "Before" Kitchen
What She Likes
- The big, deep drawer where she keeps plastic containers.
- The collapsible containers her family bought her.
- The convenience of having cookbooks in the kitchen.
What She Dislikes
- The chaos of the container drawer.
- The need to pull down a stack of heavy bowls from a high shelf to retrieve the one she needs.
- The fear that things could come tumbling down at any moment.
Most Popular Galleries
“Ever had nasty words spread about you at work? And were those words published as front-page news in Politico, with your colleagues describing you as “a source of widespread frustration and anxiety,”...”
A-listers were dressed to the nines at the 2014 Emmy Awards last night, but thes...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
Yes, they’re annoying--and, yes, there are ways to deal. ...
Your square footage is set in stone, but if your space feels stuffed with stuff,...
from POPSUGAR Home
Chocolate bourbon bacon pie is never a mistake. Read more: #Hpfo...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
It’s back-to-school time, and one great way to support your budding or independ...