Reorganizing Kitchen Cabinets and Drawers
What She Likes―and Dislikes―About the "Before" Kitchen
What She Likes
- The big, deep drawer where she keeps plastic containers.
- The collapsible containers her family bought her.
- The convenience of having cookbooks in the kitchen.
What She Dislikes
- The chaos of the container drawer.
- The need to pull down a stack of heavy bowls from a high shelf to retrieve the one she needs.
- The fear that things could come tumbling down at any moment.
Most Popular Galleries
“A quick reminder: If you live in an area that observes Daylight Saving time, it begins Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 a.m. Be sure to turn your clock forward one hour—and start enjoying that extra...”
It may still be colder than a winter’s bone outside, but that doesn’t mean we’re...
from The Nest Blog » house & home
At first, Ashok Yadav ignored the patches of pink skin on his arm. ...
Depending on the shade, green can be used to bring a sense of sophistication or ...
from POPSUGAR Home
Ottolenghi is a lucky man. Read more: Tastemakers , Ottolenghi ...
from Tastepartner on The Huffington Post
from HuffPost Home - The Huffington Post
Lets face it: Most of us are afraid of using pattern of any kind on large uphol...